• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Why does alcohol make it easier to have a 'one-night stand'?

cowardescent

Bluelighter
I know a few lads in my college/secondary school who were total loners, weird, creepy, and some veering into the 'Elliot Rodger territory' in terms of incel beliefs. When they were encouraged to go out to pubs/nightclubs, all of them lost their virginity.

Now some will say that it's confidence but they were still sort of cringy. It's more surprising how one lad scored a woman out of his league. It seems that alcohol really makes people do things they wouldn't while sober.

In ordinary circumstances, an average looking young guy in his 20s who still lives at home without a job is very unlikely to ever date an attractive woman in her late 20s who has a six-figure sum job. But when alcohol is involved, you hear/read stories online of people with such differences getting together.

I know a few lads in my college/secondary school who were total loners, weird, creepy, and some veering into the 'Elliot Rodger territory' in terms of incel beliefs. When they were encouraged to go out to pubs/nightclubs, all of them lost their virginity.

Now some will say that it's confidence but they were still sort of cringy. It's more surprising how one lad scored a woman out of his league. It seems that alcohol really makes people do things they wouldn't while sober.

In ordinary circumstances, an average looking young guy in his 20s who still lives at home without a job is very unlikely to ever date an attractive woman in her late 20s who has a six-figure sum job. But when alcohol is involved, you hear/read stories online of people with such differences getting together.

"Out of his league" is perspective, depnding on what you, personally find attractive. And not everybody is shallow enough to ONLY care about looks or money.

I think alcohol more makes people do things they secretely or subsciously want to do when sober.

Because it's well known that alcohol turns you into Adonis.

Works for me every time....

Mdma is even more powerful for hook ups. Some people like sex with strangers.

"Out of his league" is perspective, depnding on what you, personally find attractive. And not everybody is shallow enough to ONLY care about looks or money.

I think alcohol more makes people do things they secretely or subsciously want to do when sober.

It's no secret that people want to have sex, it's just that inhibitions, social/societal concerns, fear of negative consequences, awkwardness and logistics get in the way. Alcohol lessens all of those things, except logistics which it has no direct effect on.

It's not just the direct effects of alcohol but also how dating culture is set up. For example, let's say a guy sees a pretty girl in the library or a grocery store. He could try to talk to her and hopefully get her number and maybe set up a date. It would be much harder though, to bring home a girl from the grocery store and have sex with her. However, it's much easier to bring home a girl from a bar and have sex with her. There are multiple reasons for this, of which alcohol is just one. Even if the girl isn't drinking, flirting is much more common in bars than grocery stores. it's also more socially acceptable, in the sense that a lot of girls would be more embarrassed to admit they met some guy in a grocery store and went home with him and had sex than they would be to admit that they met a guy in a bar and went home with him and had sex. It's because the latter scenario is considered fairly normal in our society.

All these kinds of factors play into peoples willingness to have sex. You add in the mood elevating and inhibition lowering effects of alcohol and it's obvious why people would be more likely to have sex. I am shocked this question was even asked.