• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Why did you join Bluelight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nozphexezora

Bluelighter
I thought this would be an interesting thread to engage in, so I'll start us off:

I joined Bluelight because of many reasons. Generally, however, I like how the community is intelligent, mature and well-informed on the study of drugs. Most other websites regarding drugs and harm reduction consisted of a community that wasn't as helpful and informative as the Bluelight community. After a while, I realised that this website was probably of the highest quality compared to other competitors, so I joined with the expectation that I'd learn alot more about drugs than before - and ever since I've joined I have learned alot.

These are the reasons I joined, and the reasons why I stay. It's one of the few forums where I enjoy posting.

P.S:Sorry if this thread is of little to no value, or has no place on the website; hence why my cautious nature led me to post this in the Homeless board. Just let me know if it's suitable or not, cheers.

true story here.....i wanted to tell one of my buddies, via email, to kill himself by shooting his asshole full of heroin, and was googling for some sort of picture to send him.

so, i google something like "plugging heroin in your butt", and found BL. i was shocked, not only to find that people actually do put heroin up their assholes, but there was a website where people were talking about it. i had to join.

i'm pretty much the greatest thing that's ever happened to bluelight.

Yep, there are, and SO probably isnt the best place for a thread like this because we have a rule agianst drug talk. And I am sure that for most people the reasons for joining bluelight are drug related.

/closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.