• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Why can't I get a girlfriend? Hell even a life?

Bro when I used to live in the same house as my parents my bedroom was right next to my folks & sister... It never stopped me from bringing in the lady and having a good time.... That was around the age of 16-20

By my 21st birthday my parents gave my the studio apartment in my patents house.... I live in a two family house My mom & dad live on the First floor.... My Sister lives on the 2nd floor & I live in studio apartment in my parents fully finished basement....

I am also at the age now of 27, I used to make good money but got myself a felony & pretty much fucked myself with ever working in that field again that i got a degree for & the economy is shit now too, so its even harder to get a job.....

I would recommend messing around with girls 18-24ish.... Girls that are like 25-28ish care a lot more about your portfolio than how much they like you & how they get along with you and all the real stuff relationships are suppose to be about.... I am in a pretty similar situation, no job, and a fucked up police record sure makes a man feel less of a man because you cant provide as much as you would like....Lets face it most women are looking for a protector & security.... Date younger is my best advice or at least date girls who are not money hungry & are way more down to earth...... You can be the sexiest looking guy or girl in the world...but if you do not feel like you are truly sexy & all that goodness it will show..... Girls like the vibe that the guys gives off way more than what the guy looks like....That is the reason you see so many assholes dating hot women

Yeah, If for sex, go bang out some 18-20 year olds in college at a bar. Not all of them, but enough of them, are easier than ordering a drink at a crowded bar. One day get hammered and walk up to a few girls, dance with them, and ask them "hey, wanna get outta here?"

They'll go to your parents house even. Lol.

A friend of mine in the past who has no shame used to go around and literally ask girl after girl if they were down to bang until he either found one or exhausted every option and would proceed to the next bar. It worked for him.

^Agreed. The law of large numbers works for everyone in the end.

I'm sure there are holes in this theory, but if you aren't even trying you really can't complain.

Getting a job will help you meet people, make money and make your time when you aren't working feel more valuable than it is now. Having money is important in a relationship because you want to be able to go out and do fun stuff.

I bet if you got a job everything else would fall into place eventually.

My gender can be kinda stupid sometimes. lol You could probably get some girl even while doing nothing, and then the girl will also mooch off your parents or you guys will fight all the time about never doing anything, she gets pregnant, and then you guys are stuck in a rut. This is why it makes sense to date someone with some kind of ambition to do something with themselves. But most girls with any kind of head on her shoulders wants someone with some kind of ambition. If all you do is workout and live with your parents with no job or desire to do something with yourself, that's a real turnoff.

Reading that gives me a chubby! The truth is sexy :0

@OP: Will getting a job make it easy to hook up? yes, but IME you will still be left questioning your confidence. Ambition is what you should really pursue, and the rest will just fall into place behind it. You seem to have plenty of time in your day to figure out what you really want to do with your life. Choose something you feel passionate about and work at it and your passion will wane from time to time but if you have enough fight in you to defeat the bad days and keep on pushing then you will arrive at the days where you realize how inconsequential all the stuff you're worrying about now is.