Who hates being broke?((((I do)))):-(

Vitamin-K

Bluelighter
Well, shit, now i'm broke. You know, when your livin at home and tryin to finsh h-school without a job and tryin to support yer ravin, rollin, and beat junkie need, you tend to run out of cash pretty damn quick. I gonna be at least 2-3 or maybe 4 weeks out of the scene jus cause of the fact the i don't have any frickin money. Oh well, maybe it's about time i had a little break. I have been partyin non-stop since x-mas. You know, let my tolerance go down. Are there any other H-schoolers out there?!?!? I feel like i'm the only one without a job to support my needs. Oh well, Wish me luck for love(i'm single) or money(i'm BROKE). love4ever
------------------
Vitamin-K

Vitamin,
I know the feeling only too well. Infact, I'm having the exact same problem at the moment. Even though I get paid next week (my last pay cheque since I lost my job
frown.gif
), all my money's going on previous debts
frown.gif

It looks like my ravin/rolin' dayz might just have to be put on hold 4 a while...
------------------
HAPPY HARDCORE WILL LIVE FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<~p-E-achy~> -=+PLUR+=-

Well sometimes (if it doesn't get TOO far) I like it... I've been broke on and off for some months and I must admit I'm starting to LIKE it somehow...
smile.gif

When I have money I spend $50 a week on total BULLSHIT (drugs are not categorized as bullshit here
wink.gif
), stupid electronic stuff, records, things I buy because I just want to BUY things, not because I like them...
But when I'm BROKE... it's SUCH a revelation to see what you can do with $1 a day... Buy cheap bread, eat corn, beg friends for cigarettes... I manage! I haven't died yet. Fortunately my landlord is cool, it's okay if I pay my rent two-three months afterwards... Oh, the great HAPPINESS when you're finally able to buy MILK or CRISPS or your OWN pack of cigs or something like that..
smile.gif

An experience everyone should have had at least once. But... a little dough would be appreciated now. Yes.
PL#R
------------------
[email protected]
http://www.mp3.com/skydancer/
WE MUST MOVE ON...

I am the Queen O Broke, but listen up for everyone in the states.. the US Census has jobs, theres no drug test, and yer hours are basically when people are at home.. so, since i am school i am gonna do this.. its only for 6 weeks starting sometime in February and its a fat pay of like 12 an hour... thats a pill every 2 hours.. soooo, when i put it that way its all worth it. just thought id give you all the FYI on it, Ill even go get the # for you to call, uhh i couldnt find it.. ill post it later but if you get excited just look in teh phone book under us census... good luck =)

gheesh,when i was in hschool-1987 i made $3.35 an hour and was lucky enough to put gas in my car and buy some 45s.sure glad we didn't have x going around then my friends and i would pitch in on a dime bag of weed-AND WE WERE HAPPY!don't worry the real world will provide.