(New South Wales) White Smiley's - Sydney

team gong

Bluelighter
Ok, so I went to get some brown ck's and they were out and was offered white smiley's. I wasnt keen to exchange, especially since it's not for me, it's for friends, and they're introducing ppl to their first pill...

Now, I bought these, and brought them home, gave em a lick (still no testing kit, sigh :( ) and they did not have a bitter taste at all, and they were actually a bit sticky... Not brittle, just sticky.

I read some reports here after the fact, and i'm a bit worried. I have also been told that ppl that rolled on these had a good night... but that means nothing to me, as ppl have a good night on many things which are harmful.

Has anyone tested these to a reagent?

Once again, any info is appreciated, as these apparently will also been making the rounds throughout summer along with the green apple macs.

Last edited:
I suggest you invest in a test kit

They saved me from the dodgy ones when i used to do pills and they are needed more than ever with today's highly adulterated scene

I highly agree with you. :( Been a fool for not getting one tbh.

The way I got these as well was not typical, i didnt even check them till I got home, straight into the pocket, everything about it was stupid. Friend of a friend of my dealer too, soooo stupid. My dealer is pissed because he didnt want me to get these. But the guy i was helping out was scared of the green apple mac's and asked me to get these. Silly.

Are the an almost playdough-like consistancy?

There is quite a few white smiley faces containing DXM going around sydney at the moment.

Yeh very soft, like a milk dud... and apparently they taste sweet, i didnt bother with it.

I'd rather ppl sell it as dxm if it's bloody dxm and not palm everything of as e.

I suggest you invest in a test kit

They saved me from the dodgy ones when i used to do pills and they are needed more than ever with today's highly adulterated scene

I agree on the test kit idea ^

The amount of people i hear saying how there dealers claimed certain pills were great and then taking them and it ending up being some adulterant..

Pisses me off how many times people are told to test things before buying.