• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

White Hulks

If by railed you mean snorted i.e. insufllated then yes probably. The problem though is, what are white hulks? Have you tested them to make sure they are only MDMA? You can snort anything really but what kind of effect it will have is going to depend on the substance, and "white hulk" is not enough information to give you any kind of educated answer.

I suggest you check out: Click here for Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About Ecstasy. In there you will find tons of info including: Insufflation (Snorting MDMA).

Welcome to Bluelight.

Depending on where the poster lives...I have heard of the Hulk pills being sold as speed in Canada. YMMV. Check Pill Reports as Damien suggested, and your regional pill discussion over on the NADD board as well. And...get a testing kit!! :)

I got a report on them on pillreports Canada section.

The ones in Montreal. Hulks aren't hard but they are pretty big and are easy to crush up fine. Even though MDMA pills shouldn't be snorted as the fillers and binders used in MDMA pills are usually non water soluble and they don't get absorbed by your mucous membranes when snorted and that prevents the full absorbtion of all the MDMA in the pill.

But to answer your question, yeah of course they can be snorted.