• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

White Harley-Davidson

DemonSeed

Bluelighter
Hi BL,

This thread is long I know and I'm grateful in advance if you read it all, I would really appreciate opinions about this unpleasant drugs deal I had... but if someone could just help identify those white Harley-Davidson pills, just read what is in bold.

I was sold pills, allegedly speed. I took seven and I felt it a tiny bit. It seemed like placebo... i was relaxed, slept like a baby, and had the munchies on weed. Pillreports.com, Google, Totse, Bluelight were of no help. Today, I want to see the dealer, I stayed nice and asked for a compensation. He refused to cooperate... so I asked over and over and finally I told him: 'you look like a nice guy and shit, but I want a refund or real pills because it pisses me off to get robbed'. My friend gave him pressure too. He became nervous... and finally he said that he would give me some later. He came to my friend place in the evening and HE DARES to try selling me more of those shitty peanuts. (WTF?)

I remain chill and refuse and I tell him that 4 free pills would make me happy. HE REFUSES... I ask for 3 and then 2.... he says he just cant or the big dealers won't be happy. I keep asking... end up telling him 'You are chill and shit and etc., but seriously, if you don't honour our deal, you will be sure to regret it'. Next thing he says is that he needs foods and ask me $20. (another WTF?) At this point, I don't trust him much but agree to give the money in exchange for 5 pills. Anyway, enough with those details, here's a description of this degusting candy:

This pill is white, round, the size is bigger than average and it's well pressed; on the front side, there is the geometric shape of the Harley-Davidson logo. It looks like there's something inside the logo but I can't see letters even with a loupe, just irregularities. On the upper and lower edge, the pill is coming out a bit while the logo itself is engraved. It's scored on the other side.

I licked some pills with my tongue and it didnt taste like amps. Well, maybe just a little... could be my imagination and placebo again. My mouth did became dry but there was no effect, I was just relaxing with my friend. The dealer said my friend and I were the only ones to complain.

This guy who sold us this poo is a speed freak and was tweaked from the same pill he says. But hey, he also told me he could get me dexedrine without a prescription, just by going at any pharmacy... if I gave him the money. According to him, he is a social worker, a psychologist and has 12 university diploma. And he is only 28. Was he mocking me, I doubt it, it just a druggie minus intelligence. I talked a bit with him and he was friendly, he spoke with enough confidence but even with all my concentration, I wasn't able to find any sense in his ramblings.

I acquired dexedrine so I will wait to test this new batch.... well I took one and didn't felt more speedy. I will take another after recovering... if it's crap I will give back the remaining shit to this poosher. I wanna avoid violence, but if he cheats me two times... I wouldn't want to be him when I will come scare the shit out of him while he will be crashing and parano. I didn't get mad for this shitty deal but I will make him regret trading his poo against my hard-earned money.

What I would like to know is if anyone ever saw that pill. I live around the Montreal and Quebec drugs scene. I know I won't just let this pass like it is nothing, I want a little revenge; any advices or ideas, thoughts? Thanks for the help. Of course, the most important thing is harm reduction. I suggest to avoid this pill if it comes around you.

Good day everybody ;)

First off, thanks for taking the time to warn us about these. Many speed pills get passed off/sold as ecstasy and most of us like our pills unadulterated.

Second, never, ever trust what a dealer tells you unless they are a trusted friend, ect. To me it sounds like your dealer is full of shit. Dex RX w/no prescription, even in Canada? No fucking way....and his so called education doesn't add up either.

I feel your anger at this person but seriously, just let it go and chalk this one up to a lesson learned. It's not worth the trouble. Just don't deal with this person again. Why not invest a few bucks ($20USD from DanceSafe) for a bottle of Marquis and test your pills before you ingest? Marquis will show amp/meth as orange, and it'll save you $$$ in the long run. :)