The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

white dope on the west coast

blime84

Bluelighter
I Live on the west coast and been using dope about 10 years. Out here, we have tar for the most part. Rarely you get some persian/afghan brown or white if someone brings it around. In my experience, I have had about 10 bags of NY Dope and some canadian white dope as well as some brown dope from europe. PRetty much everything was weaker than the best tar i get. Some of the white dope was pretty potent though. ny

Anyhow, this past week, I found out my connect for blow has powder white dope, i purchased a couple grams off him, - off white flour like consistency - I am sure its cut a bit, because when i put a little on foil, it smokes - actually tasted very similar to tar - if i was blindfolded, that is what I would think it is. But it is not tar for sure, it does not clump when breathed on... in fact when i put a little moisture to it, it dissolves. Did i actually get some #4 which is just cut? if so, how can i determine the potency/quality. From what I understand, Tar will always feel stronger due to 6mam and other opiates which are in the tar. I want to figure out if its good or very cut now(tomorrow, i plan to only use this and see how much I need). Currently, when I use the best tar, i use 1 g a day, good tar like 1.3 a day.... for reference, if i were using street dope, say like what you get on the streets in downtown los angeles at skid row, then I would need about 4-6 grams to get the effect of 1 gram of the best. Based on this - if its good powder - anywhere between .8g - 1.5g for a day to get high?

FYI - I am mainly snorting this powder - its very smooth, just a very tiny burn, doesnt clog up your nose, a bitter taste, but not nearly as bad as taking waterlined snorts of tar. Anyone on the west coast seen this flying around? supposedly this guy has it on the regular, which is the first time in 10 years Ive seen this type here.

I'm not a west coaster but the guy I used to cut for has stuff like that-- felt like flour and was white. I really don't think even fine heroin has that consistency until it is really cut up. And this dudes shit felt nothing like that till I chopped it how he wanted me to with some baby laxative. The baby laxative had that consistency and it gave it to the dope. So maybe its the same type cut? Good luck-- sorry not a west coaster.

its kinda hard to tell from here we cant see it man you need to get it tested to know for sure this is why bluelight doesn't really like these types of questions about identifying drugs its just some chopped up china white by the sounds of it probally number 4 but knowing that doesn't make much difference not much else I can say. I don't know how much you would need cause I don't know your exact tolerance or the purity of the dope and purity varies so much that you just telling me you normally do 1.3 grams of good tar isn't giving me a whole lot of information to determine your tolerance the stuff could be 15-20 % or 40-60% who knows its all cut down on the streets so all I can say is start small and work your way up as to not OD cause theres a lot of china white out there stronger than tar ive always found tar to be weak compared to good china white where im from all we get is mostly china white and on the west coast its all tar but china white is cut with fetanayl a lot of the times i hear from people in the USA which can make it a lot more potent than regular heroin and the cut often isn't evenly mixed in causing a lot of OD's although here in Canada I have never had fetanyl laced dope before just good china white heroin. I actually used to sell the stuff I worked for a guy who had connects overseas back in asia who brought kilos of china white and good cocaine back to Canada over the mountains. I would get average 80 percent purity and I loved that dope so much but I got out the game got clean and now that guy is in jail somewhere lucky for me cause I was thinking about getting back into the game when I relapsed in January but I changed my mind and threw away his number and told him I was done that I need to get clean before I die from the stuff. good thing I hate jail I would kill myself for sure if the pigs ever sentenced me I think rotting in a cell being forgotten is a worse fate.

let me add some info, this may help you gauge potency. For me to get the same high as i do on 1 gram of good tar, I need to take between 700-900mg of oxycodone(I specifically did this test - only did oxy one day when I had a bunch of 30s which I got very cheap. Made me realize pharmys are not possible anymore.

Some more info on the powdered dope - i noticed, because I bought a 3 gram bag, what ever cut they used is lighter than the dope, because when I got to the bottom of my bag, the last gram, the potency went up, the burn went up a little when I snorted it. much better now :), before, the first 2 grams, I needed to do like 1.5g to be high all day. I can tell, this last gram is twice as strong almost.

Lastly, I know i mentioned this, but I will expand on it - it is possible to smoke this off of foil, thats how I know its cut... The smoking is not efficient though, does not burn up very well. When it is smoked, it tastes like tar - not the bomb tar, but shittier tar, has the vinigary taste - perhaps this is because the dope fell to the bottom? im not keen on smoking anymore to see if this more potent gram tastes better.

I think i understand why he cut it - first - its more potent/as potent as most east coast dope I tried, only 1 kind of east coast was same strength(tar is typically stronger than east st dope ) - 2nd powder is rare in Cali - if someone OD and gets busted - dealer will be caught much easier than tar seller and cops would probably be more curious in finding him, as its someone well connected(this guy is on deck with this all the time... I am going to ask him if he can give me the raw directly for more $. The cut stuff is priced same as good tar, much cheaper than east coast. I doubt a gram of raw would be much more than a hundo or so

I Live on the west coast and been using dope about 10 years. Out here, we have tar for the most part. Rarely you get some persian/afghan brown or white if someone brings it around. In my experience, I have had about 10 bags of NY Dope and some canadian white dope as well as some brown dope from europe. PRetty much everything was weaker than the best tar i get. Some of the white dope was pretty potent though. ny

East coast tan comes primarily from Colombia. I don't know if we get any of that Afghani heroin. Probably some, but most is from South America ways

I am aware east coast stuff in stamps is mainly colombian. To date, I have had a nice taste of most varieties. I started on pharmies(morphine and Fentynal pops the first year or so), snorting morphine, eating pops, when I could get them cheaply still, for pennies a miligram, then switched over to smoking black-tar H, at first I was getting the black tar most people get, the crappy sugary shit... I did not know it sucked, because my tolerance from pharmies was nothing. A gram of that shitty stuff would last me a day and a half. Eventually, my friends from my hometown down south brought me a few grams of good tar, that knocked me on my ass. I couldn't smoke more than a .3 in a evening, I would just be nodding out by the time i hit around .15. the following year, I finished school, moved back south and was clean for about 8 months before I started smoking tar again. this time, it wasn't the super bomb, but it was still 3x better than what was around just 150 miles north and it was cheaper than the stuff up north(the super bomb was like 50% more). eventually even this mid-range tar was no good. I had to smoke like 2 grams a day after about 4-5 months to stay high all day. At that point, I switched to the really good tar. This stuff was amazing for me at the time. I could stay high like 2 grams of the mid stuff with only about .7. I actually had some friends from my town up north come down every so often to get it. I remember they had switched to injecting and my buddy was shooting 4 grams of the crap tar a day into himself, he loved the good shit, as he only needed 3/4 of a gram to get the same effect(3/4 of a gram was pretty standard dosage at the time, as my connect then sold "gram" ballons that were usually .75, so they would show .8 on the scale). At first this was ok for me to buy these ballons, but the cost started adding up. At that point, I made a decision which allowed me to remain a funcitonal addict for years, I decided I would no longer buy grams, but rather I would buy mexican ounces(25 grams) for personal use. 2 benefits here - 1 - the price per gram was cut in half, became a very reasonable price - 2 - 1 mexican ounce would last me just under a month - I never understood how much time I spent getting it until I didnt have to do it every day anymore. On the down side, as time passed, I increased my use(though only slightly). Now-a-days, 25 grams will last me about 17-20 days as opposed to 25-30 days. At this point, I went up north to visit friends one weekend and didnt bring enough dope, so one day I went to get oxys to hold me over. I purchased 420 mg of oxy(14 roxy 30s), which I thought would be good for all day. WRONG - I snorted 150mg over first 30 min, didnt feel sick anymore, but wasnt high, I realized I needed to pace myself or it wouldnt last. Needless to say, about 16-18 hours later, I was feeling mildly dope sick. I realized my tar was probably pretty potent. During the last 10 years, I smoked and snorted it only for the first 7, then I finally tried IV. I am one of the lucky few who didnt get stuck on it. I did it like 10-15 times when I first tried, then went back to smoking, now do it maybe 4-5 times a year. The last 2 years, I got interested in seeing what other dope was out there, I had friends on the east coast, friends in canada, friends in Europe - all were dope users, so over these 2 years, I tried the following other dope:

- Stamp bags from NJ - weak
-Stamp bags from NY - bit better than NJ
- Dope from Vancouver - powder #4 - Decent strength, slightly weaker than tar
- Dope from Amsterdam - Brown Afghan - not so great, was relatively cheap compared to the other powders up to then - similar price to my tar
- Dope from east-coast, but not stamp bag, friend claimed it was afghan #4 off the brick which his connect gets every so often. The stuff i got looked like it was compressed and had come off a brick. this one was pretty good, but no better than canadian

Now i have a friend with a good yayo connect who was always claiming he could get china. Then 1 day he told me that his connect(supposedly well connected mexican), had bomb black tar and china white. I was skeptical as last time he said another guy had bomb black and brought me a pretty shitty sample, so I had him get a sample again. I tried the black first, surprisingly it was on par with bomb shit, next I tried the "china white", I had expected it to be stronger, but the lines were very fluffy when broken up so it looked like a lot, but weight for weight, it was about the strength of the tar, maybe a little weaker - better than the other powders up to now. When I smoked it, it smoked, but not very well, but it tasted like medium grade tar, didnt really run. I know pure #4 isnt supposed to smoke, so I figured this was cut #4. If the connect is really well connected mexican, I can only think of 2 possible sources - #1 - Colombia, #2 - Mexicans started making #4 and this is the first we are seeing on the west coast of it. Perhaps they don't sell it because tar is cheaper(not by much from this guy, but still over time 10-20 per gram will add up. Perhaps they just ship this stuff out because tar users won't want it. Truthfully, having shot both tar and #4, I will say the high is pretty differnt. tar feels much heavier, but dirtier high, #4 is cleaner more alert high, its almost like more awake, but still high, a friend of mine said that dope like this, people do it thinking they are not high keep doing it, then all of a sudden too fucked up.

Anyhow, sorry for the long story, but just trying to illustrate, I believe tar is stronger overall, but then again I cannot say that until I get some #4 which is pure for sure. I can only estimate purity of tar based on amount of oxy needed, but for china, I just have not used it enough to decide. So far, the past week, I have switched over to this white powder, i am not sure if i like it more or less. On 1 side, I am amble to do more before nodding and get higher before I nod out(I gauge this paritially by how hard it is to take a piss), on the other hand, I like to nod, tar is easier to get a nod on, but the nod is not as nice. The nod on tar eventually just feels like sleep, not euphoric like it first was.

In terms of what my favorite concoction which I tried recently was - Black-Tar cut with Fentynal - I had a way to get pure powder Fentynal... not a very good deal, but I wanted to try it, so I purchased about 50 MG of it. I took about 20MG of that, took about a gram of tar and mixed them up, That gram of tar was about the most potent dope I had smoked ever probably(hard to say because in the early years, medium dope felt like a+). I am pretty sure the tar I get is also pretty strong as my friend who i used to use with, but was clean for 1 year decided to smoke some 1 day, he bought a .1g bag and came over to smoke, he had gone through half of it and was nodding holding the stuff in his hand, meanwhile, I smoked a .3 to the head and was just fine. thats why I am detoxing after I finish the last 2 grams of powder I have. my connect offered me the last 10 grams he has, but I am sure he will get more in a week, they always say its the last of it, never is...

Did you try a few different people in NY/NJ? What city were you copping in in NJ and what year? Just curious since usually you don't hear complaints about Jersey dope. Really NY/NJ/the NE are no different than anywhere else as it's about having a good connect. It might just be a bit easier than in other areas of the country.

My main connect has always been pricey, but I almost would never complain about his gear. He uses too, so I know he knows if he has shitty dope or not. From what I've gathered over the last few years is that his family is sort of in the business, if you could call it that. Idk, I like the dope he has for the most part. If I could still nod after all this time then it's good enough for me.

a friend brought it over. Was this year, stamp was Tsunami. blue writing. wasnt horrible, but weak compared to good tar

I live in Sunny Arizona but I've yet to see CHINA WHITE here! I've been doing Tar for 8 years and it's impossible to find WHITE out here in AZ!! I ONLY WISH I COULD SCORE A BAG OF CHINA WHITE!!
My dreams would come true!!! The TAR here SUCKS SO SO BAD!!!

Correct me if i'm wrong but isn't China white mid range gear and brown Afghan is the best

Correct me if i'm wrong but isn't China white mid range gear and brown Afghan is the best

You are def wrong. Sorry bud. "China white" used to be really good powder #4 from the golden triangle, Burma, Laos and Thailand. But now its used more to describe powder dope with fent. Your dope is only as good as your connection. You can get terrible, cut powder #4 from Columbia or Mexico. You cab also get some knock you on your ass killer dope. You can get great tar, also shitty tar. All about your connect. Typically Columbia or Burmese stuff has the highest % purity. But Mexico also hired some chemists to produce really high grade #4 too.

You prob aren't going to find it in az. I know there's only tar. It is BC of the cartels and the way they move. Powder #4 has a specific destination and market (east coast, Chicago) you see it on the west coast sometimes BC it is moved from mexico to California, then packaged specifically for its market.

You prob aren't going to find it in az. I know there's only tar. It is BC of the cartels and the way they move. Powder #4 has a specific destination and market (east coast, Chicago) you see it on the west coast sometimes BC it is moved from mexico to California, then packaged specifically for its market.

Hey guys I've been reading this site for years, just decided to make account tonight, just wanted to say that's not true there is China white in az.

I heard that some white/ off white powder heroin is available in California in some areas. I know that supposedly Mexican cartels have improved their heroin refining skills in the last few years, but they send most of the white/ off white powder to Chicago and other areas like that. I suppose the white in CA I heard about could be some dope that someone brought from NY or somewhere on the east coast, but I hear it is in more than one area, although not widely available. I suppose a few people get Colombian white H and smuggle it into CA or other SW states(through Mexico) to send to the east coast and midwest, and so they sell a small amount locally. I don't know how much of the better quality Mexican powder is actually coming in to the Southwest though, since the Midwest and east coast are the bigger heroin markets. But, it makes sense that someone could sell good powder in CA for more than they could in NY or Chicago since tar is the type of dope in CA mostly.