• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

which kit to buy

bizzzz

Greenlighter
I don't know why but I'm confused reading all the info about testing kits.

I just want to be able to screen to see if a pill contains mdxx and then see if it has adulterants in particular meth.

also, does the speed at which it changes to black/dark purple indicate the amount or quality or mdxx? what about for adulterants. if meth is orange does a slight color orange equal only a lil meth?

please advise

I purchased the $50 kit from dancesafe and it got here within a week. It's worth it and very easy to use.

And if your confused about interpreting the results, I think you could make a post here and you would get help. I have never used a kit but I'm fairly sure that the speed of the change doesn't tell you anything, although to someone who really knows what there looking for it may mean something.

eztest dot com
dancesafe dot org /testingkits/

bizzzz said:
I don't know why but I'm confused reading all the info about testing kits.

I just want to be able to screen to see if a pill contains mdxx and then see if it has adulterants in particular meth.

also, does the speed at which it changes to black/dark purple indicate the amount or quality or mdxx? what about for adulterants. if meth is orange does a slight color orange equal only a lil meth?

please advise

By far, the best testing kit to get is from EZ-Test. For the same amount of money, you can get the EZ-Test Complete. The coupon code listed below gives you 20% off the purchase price. And yes, it's worth it!

http://www.eztest.com (Coupon Code: BLUELIGHT)

Dancesafe is backed up right now, and it could take a while to get your kit. The guy who handles the kits had his house get flooded.

Now, as far as the speed of the color change goes, it CAN indicate the amount/concentration of a substance detected to a certain DEGREE (it CANNOT, however, measure quality....only a gas chromatograph or mass spectrometer can do that....ask your local university if they have one)

With meth, the slow color change could possibly indicate that the meth content is low. However, with meth in your pill, the law of averages suggests that there could be other things in the pill (such as BZP/TFMPP- And the kit can't detect those substances).

I can also tell you that a reaction for any significant amount of an MDxx substance could possibly overpower an indication for meth

Also, it is possible to see different reactions in the same puddle. I tested a bunk pill a couple of months ago for a friend, and whoever made it dumped small amounts of all sorts of garbage in there (the test indicated 2-C-T-7, DXM, & Speed, with a SMALL ring of purple indicating an MDxx substance...the main makeup of the pill, however, turned out to be BZP/TFMPP).

Be Safe, and good luck!

i use marquis because it tests for the most and is pretty cheap!