• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Where in Europe is drug testing legal? Any country that would analyzing sample formwidrige ich their country?

izo

Bluelighter
Does anyone know an organization that could make drugs test on some unknown substances? Maybe also providing GC/mc or nmr data? Would be really helpful and nowadays you often get what they wanna ship, not what youve ordered.
Could we create a short list of organizations?

Ah, du would be preferred, but i think in Swiss you have them bring personally.

In certain clubs in Amsterdam they used to offer the on the spot testing service once upon a time.

Not sure if that's still the case.

Only for UK....

In certain clubs in Amsterdam they used to offer the on the spot testing service once upon a time.

Not sure if that's still the case.
That's mainly for testing pills, acid....
I think izo is looking for some sharper analysis ;)

I've looked before, but I didn't find any good options in EU. There's a great lab in Austria though, but it's for locals only.

Hmm, you can test substances at pharmacies over here, but I think it’s pricey and they don’t accept prohibited ones I think. I made An internship in an analysis laboratory years ago, they tested mainly urine samples from people in the methadone program. I could ask nicely and offer to prepare the analysis myself, perhaps they do it if I throw in some free work hours there.

Ok, i wrote most of them and all that replied said that you have to give them the sample personally. There are some that accept mailings but they want from about 80er per analysis. Will have to find another way.

The National Identification System for Drugs and Substances (SINTES), established by the French Monitoring Centre for Drugs and Drug Addiction (OFDT), already allowed for the use of analytical techniques (both qualitative and quantitative), but with more limited access, only responding to health surveillance criteria (such as new or rare products, or products that have caused side effects).

OFDT

Dispositif Sintes

(with your email only for the result)
69 rue de Varenne
75007 PARIS
France

Tel : (33 1) 41 62 77 16

Also : https://www.emcdda.europa.eu/publications/topic-overviews/eu-early-warning-system_en