PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Where do people find LSD? Usually?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fluxit

Greenlighter
I know this seems dumb but honestly i have lived in various cities and states and i have had many dealers never once did they have the stuff almost everything else but not that. i once in the past was a meth dealer myself and sold meth and other hard drugs but i Never ever heard or when i asked about LSD my supplier said it wasn't selling there so they didn't worry about it. Recently i heard from a friend it may help with my certain conditions so i got curious if it might help. But idk if who people get it from or how any advice on how i can find a tab. idk if that is allowed to ask here but i mean just advice on the availablity of this and info on the subject cause i am loat.

I'm sorry but sourcing drugs isnt allowed on Bluelight. This place is used as a resource to learn how to use drugs more safely, not acquire them. With the current legal status of LSD id be very careful about finding someone to buy it from on a public message board.

Welcome to Bluelight. You will figure out all the rules as you go along and may want to take a read through the Bluelight User Agreement

~ Charlie

Last edited:
The LSD distribution network tends not to overlap much with the distribution for drugs like meth and coke. I don't know where LSD is coming from these days, but historically it's often been connected with university and festival culture. Hippies and scientists.

I'm sorry did not know about this rule i sidn't mean to post against the rules, was just curious and thought i would ask opinions how people found somethinf now so xommon, my apologies.

Like Charlie said, we don't talk about where to find things here. Generally you have to know people, since it's a much less desired and common drug than the big street drugs. Same as any other drug really, but people generally are more careful about who they sell LSD to.

Status
Not open for further replies.