• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Where did Shambles go?

Awww. Love you too @Tranced

He (Tranced) knows his shit btw people. You should listen to him (about drugs, not me, actually yes about me too but especially about drugs). That's my harm reduction advice for the day.

Just to complete the circle Jerk, I totally agree with you both.

Now who's gonna be the first to make that digestive soggy..? ;)

How can anybody misunderstand someone who's so upfront and straight forward? Mr. StoneHappyMonday, is an absolute straight up legend, and one of the best users on this website.
I know he is a legend my quote is a lyric from ebenezzer good.its an ecstasy reference I hope SHM knows that. He is Old skool edd OG. 💯%

Ahh Shambles, I miss him.

Very nearly met the guy twice, but didn't due to my fuckwittery.

On one occasion I was passing through the liitle town where he lived prior to his soujourn to Scotland...I was in a hurry and didn't have time to call in on him...I popped into a Spar type shop to get a drink, must've been less than 400 yards from his yard...

As I was paying for said drink, I noticed a pile of newspapers next to the till, was a local paper and, I shit you not, the front page had a MASSIVE headline which simply proclaimed - "SHAMBLES!" in capitals...I burst out laughing which appeared to unnerve the elderly lady next to me, so I gave her a reassuring wink and went on my way

Samples iz mean shambles is always into new RC uninveresce just camp to from a contact high poss from the tribal drummer and vocalist who's initiating poss a new direction I am totally ego alkaseltlzer. I'm going to repeat my Sufi tribe. Viz u la In na hawin Visme la va minsula la mana vis me la Rackman in Raheem.

Last edited: