when i'm not rolling hard enough, how do i speed it up????

BluespreE

Bluelighter
i know this has been discussed b'fore, but somebody remind me...
when you've dropped and you're feelin it come on slow, how do you entice the roll to come on stronger??? last saturday i was doin pretty good but my friend was lagging and i wanted to help her roll harder... tried hangin out at tha speakerz, tried massaging her, tried gettin her to takin deep breaths, tried inhaler and breath drops.... just wasn't enough. The only thing i didn't try was picking her up and spinning her round!!
So what didn't i think of????

I just start dancing - listen to the music, work up a sweat - once you get hot and sweaty it should start hitting hard.

the best enhancers are bumps of k and smoking pot. but if don't have access to them at the given time, try this. stand up, but with your head down to your feet. shake your head all around and then lift your head back up. this should kick it into high gear.

I agree with promo and Blondee. If weed doesn't help then pop another pill. That's my motto! =oP

menthol cigarettes will do the trick. inhale like you're smoking pot. if you smoke one while you're peaking... you better find a seat cuz you're gonna have a hard time walking!

If you are at a house party, the puff of pot will do the trick, OR try a whippit. A little nitrous never hurts.
smile.gif
If you are at a club, or out where the other two are impossible to hide, try 1/2 a bean. For me another whole pill is WAY TOO MUCH!!!! Then I'm sittin for good.
PEACE!!!
NIKKI

what about ephedrine?? i've been wondering about it's effects when taken with e...does it work the same as speed and e??

I was at an afterparty and there were people taking two-ways, caffiene pills, they said it would bring their pill back up, but who the hell knows. I didnt take any cuz i was so fucked up anyway. Sounds like it would work though a little.
------------------
"Create Your Own Ecstasy"

epehdrine works well, but be careful, too many and you could do yourself in!!! both MDMA and ephedrine are partially metabolized by the MAO pathway... so if you have too much ephedrine you might overload your body's ability to handle these substances... it can be good but just take it easy!!!!

A lot of my friends swear by snorting a pill(I personally hate snorting stuff) but it kicks in almost instantly. Peace
------------------
"if man is ever to solve that problem of politics in practice he will have to approach it through the problem of the aesthetic, because it is only through beauty that man makes his way to freedom."
~Schiller

I gotta agree with those who snort! I've only rolled about six times, but my best ones have been when I've snorted 1/2 a pill to kick it immediately and then take one orally. This works well!
------------------
Sometimes you wanna go...where everybody knows your name

Well i tell ya one thing NOT to try is Coke.
The other night i wasn't rolling all the well of a supposedly primo pill and i tried taking a second...that didn't work all the great and i was offered a few lines.
After that i was REALLY fucked up...i went from mild irration about the fact that i wasn't rolling that hard to full-blown depression. My arms and legs felt like weights and i could barely speak without these sorta-cool headrushes. But i was terribly depressed for hours.
------------------
Ciao...
e!