When can i start my cycle?

lostsoul.On.E

Bluelighter
Hey everyone, some of you might remember me i did a PH cycle ran into some gyno issues and you guys helped greatly thank you for that.

Now its 3 months later and im just finishing my pretty much cycle of Serms and AI's and have successfully reduced the size of my lumps greatly. Hopefully when i get off the aromasin tomm i wont encounter any rebound or nothing.

Anyways, i have been planning my first cycle of test e 500mgs/week for a while now but since this issue it was put off. my plan is to wait a month and then get bloods so i can see where my baselines are at. But since i have been taking these substances would only a month be too little time to start my cycle? I took nolva the first two months and then the last month i took prami/letro/aromasin, not all at the same time. So what would be the protocol on a situation like this?

Hey everyone, some of you might remember me i did a PH cycle ran into some gyno issues and you guys helped greatly thank you for that.

Now its 3 months later and im just finishing my pretty much cycle of Serms and AI's and have successfully reduced the size of my lumps greatly. Hopefully when i get off the aromasin tomm i wont encounter any rebound or nothing.

Anyways, i have been planning my first cycle of test e 500mgs/week for a while now but since this issue it was put off. my plan is to wait a month and then get bloods so i can see where my baselines are at. But since i have been taking these substances would only a month be too little time to start my cycle? I took nolva the first two months and then the last month i took prami/letro/aromasin, not all at the same time. So what would be the protocol on a situation like this?

You know my thoughts on excessive poly pharmacy, for issues you don't have...

Regarding your planned cycle in relation to recent PCT, personally I believe you should wait a while longer to allow natural hormone levels to stabilise.. (only then can you obtain correct baseline readings)....

Unless you are a serious competitive body-builder, you should stick to a 6 months off protocol after a cycle, and keep your cycle to 8-12 weeks max..

There is recent thought, that unless the body's hormonal balance is allowed sufficient time to stabilize and return to homoeostasis, a lower set-point is induced in it's ability to produce natural testosterone...

yea i thought i might hear that, that's why i had to ask. Guess ill wait till Jan to start. And i havent really given future cycles a thought. Cant really decide whether or not to continue steroids unless i know how my body reacts to them. But for sure i wouldnt do more than a cycle a year. I dont want to be one of those people that becomes dependent on the stuff just to get a good workout.

yea i thought i might hear that, that's why i had to ask. Guess ill wait till Jan to start. And i havent really given future cycles a thought. Cant really decide whether or not to continue steroids unless i know how my body reacts to them. But for sure i wouldnt do more than a cycle a year. I dont want to be one of those people that becomes dependent on the stuff just to get a good workout.

Not wanting to permanently deter you from using AAS, but its best to have everything in your favour before you do start a course, because you will notice a huge difference if diet and training are optimal with AAS.....

Not wanting to permanently deter you from using AAS, but its best to have everything in your favour before you do start a course, because you will notice a huge difference if diet and training are optimal with AAS.....

Yep, took me a while to realize this. I have just recently upped my cals to around 3500-4000 a day and have put on 4 lbs in 2 months. there was a good six months where my gains were stalled and i couldnt figure out why, i was busting my ass harder than most in the gym and not gaining weight. But at the same time i was worried about my six pack and only eating around 2500 cals. I still have some tweaks to make but i stopped worrying about my abs and decided to really work on my diet and gain some size. I think before my cycle i can put on another 7-8 lbs in 4 months. And my training is bodybuilding style. I usually stick to the rep range of 6-15 and throw in drop and super sets. I try not to worry too much about lifting heavy and really focus on the movement. Iv'e been really busting my ass and learning alot about AAS and diet and training. I feel ready just waiting for the right time to start.

Yep, took me a while to realize this. I have just recently upped my cals to around 3500-4000 a day and have put on 4 lbs in 2 months. there was a good six months where my gains were stalled and i couldnt figure out why, i was busting my ass harder than most in the gym and not gaining weight. But at the same time i was worried about my six pack and only eating around 2500 cals. I still have some tweaks to make but i stopped worrying about my abs and decided to really work on my diet and gain some size. I think before my cycle i can put on another 7-8 lbs in 4 months. And my training is bodybuilding style. I usually stick to the rep range of 6-15 and throw in drop and super sets. I try not to worry too much about lifting heavy and really focus on the movement. Iv'e been really busting my ass and learning alot about AAS and diet and training. I feel ready just waiting for the right time to start.
This is really promising to read. Really shows you are learning your body before hopping on. Aas will just enhance what you're getting now and really bring the results.

This is really promising to read. Really shows you are learning your body before hopping on. Aas will just enhance what you're getting now and really bring the results.

Sup man, yea its funny the more i research steroids the more i realize they are not a huge factor in getting big. Its all about eating and training properly. The AAS are just the icing on the cake. I guess everyone starts out thinking you just take steroids and get big, not that simple.

Sup man, yea its funny the more i research steroids the more i realize they are not a huge factor in getting big. Its all about eating and training properly. The AAS are just the icing on the cake. I guess everyone starts out thinking you just take steroids and get big, not that simple.
A lot of people come into this thinking as soon as they hop on they'll get huge but it's not the case. People overhype what aas do when they are not experienced. It takes years of blasting and cruising before most get their ideal physique. I've been on since February and I must say though the difference is noticeable. Persistence and dedication in all aspects of this sport is what's needed.