Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Whats with the fake lean plugs.?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Promethafiend

Greenlighter
Whats up any fellow sizzurp sippers. Something has been irritating me for a while, and am also a victim! If you have an Instagram account and follow drug related pages, make that any social media really, I'm sure you have noticed at least 1 or more people asking you to buy drugs, or more commonly ( Wich we all know is fake ) Your common medicinal marijuana salesman that claims he has the most fire GAS than any of your local dealers. But what has seemed to catch my attention, and im sure thousands of other's, is these Instagram and twitter accounts claiming they sell pints or 8oz of HI-TECH, ACTAVIS, QAULITEST, of promethazine-codeine cough syrup. Is this just the newer generation of popularized scam.? Or could this actually be real.? Now i am a victim of falling into this bullshit, but luckily i used paypal so I got my money back. But what I wanna know is there ANY legit plugs out here.? Is it actually discreet enough and safe to ship cough syrups.? They are sealed and in a plastic container ... If people get away with shipping good ol mary in double sealed glass jars, than whats the risk chances of getting caught shipping syrup.? Now police hounds are trained to sniff almost every kind of drug, but could they REALLY smell cough syrup inside a sealed tight bottle, wich could than be placed in a glass component of some sort and maby even bubble wrapped a bunch.? It seems impossible to me. I have been 15 ft away from drug hounds with a stanky ounce of kush in my backpack before and they didnt notice SHIT! So this leads to my next question, would any of you be willing to ship me anywhere from 4oz, 8oz, or pints of ANY kind of promethazine-codeine, even generic.? Because where im from you cannot find any opiates AT ALL. And i associate with kingpins of my state, even they cant find what Im looking for without me having to drive 2 hours away. and its ALWAYS low amounts for expensive rates.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.