• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Whats the best drug to use every a d still be functional

Weed in any form. Serotonergic psychedelics in low doses though are wicked performance enhancing for me in just about every way. Dosing low on mushrooms every 3 days for 24 days left me in one of the most functional, least depressed states of my entire life. Kratom, caffeine, lotus, kava and kanna have all also been able to consistently provide benefit without much issue.

only tobaco.Weed is over ,which happens every year at that time.

Last edited:
IME I'd say weed, coffee, nicotine, kratom, buprenorphine, ghb and alcohol (in small amounts).

But I've remained functional even while using meth (low doses) and heroin, though I wouldn't recommend it. One big problem with heroin is the cost, too expensive for it to be sustainable if you're using it on a regular basis. However I could just switch to buprenorphine when I ran out.
So Buprenorphine and ghb are safe?

So Buprenorphine and ghb are safe?
What do you mean by safe?
Buprenorphine is a very strong partial opioid agonist which can cause a serious physical dependency and might be dangerous to mix with other sedatives.

With GBL/GHB, you absolutely need to measure the doses accurately and it should never be mixed with alcohol. Otherwise it could kill you. It also has a non linear dose-response curve so taking a bit more than normal could knock you out. Moreover, redosing multiple times a day can cause a horrible physical dependency.

So it's all relative, I wouldn't recommend doing them everyday though. That being said, I found them to be quite functional for a period of time (buprenorphine for short term maintenance from full agonists ; GBL when dosed once a night for high quality sleep).

It can probably be done with any drug that won't kill you from toxicity build up from daily use (can't think of too many that would). Well lets look logically, H nah your gunna die from a cut. Coke- if your budget allows and you can control the drip and comedown (you cant). Kratom, as long as it is stocked and legal I could see it working but id never be happy.

The answer is weed, weed concentrates, thc-a. It is abundant and great. To be 100 with youse guys I don't know if I ever would have branched out if i didnt get busted for weed. (i was smoking ALOT, not compared to now but for the dark ages). Couldn't sleep got benzos. Picked up an opi habit in the rehab circle, now sub.

Booze- could do it but it will kill you.

You could do just about any drug every day and function in theory; practice is much different.

only tobaco.Weed is over ,which happens every year at that time.

Wait whattt weed is never over!?! You still have a dry season?? Like everyone or just your 'connect'? Seems like you navigate pretty well so I kind of think you mean the former....which blows my mind.

I guess in the same way it blows my mind I was targeted hard for like 20 years over something that I am NOW NOT good enough to be involved in due to already being involved. Makes a ton of sense. But charges dont get you jobs kids!

yes ma friend...i live very isolated life.long time ago leave the capital and lost all my connection.so at late July weed is over till October.October is also the season of eventi
ually some shrooms in the mountain meadows.painmed and benzo are legally prescribed.that is all.here around is rural-people brew moonshine booze and cook meth.that is all.in da cities u can find more things ofcourse.weed too.hydroponic.strong and expensive for our standarts....cheap is only amphetamine powder,meth and methadone in programs

What in your opinion is the best drug that you can use daily abd still be functional for me its probs weed but I can smoke that day in day out and still work sleep and eat fine I'm a bit more lazy abd it dulls my personality a lot if I smome ever day I've tried a myriad of different substances for daily use was a daily heroin user daily cocaine and alcohol all different pirscription pills with weed and even used ketamine daily for a while but most substances have too bad comedown a or withdrawals with weed a d can go to work and not burn out from no sleep or suffer crazy withdrawls or be too fucked up
i don’t feel like you can now days tbh

Too many different scenarios & variables.
If we're talking with access, then opioids would be my choice for functional daily use. Except when you run out or get stuck having to do something when you need to dose again.

But if there's no constant access involved, then I'd say cannabis is the easily the best functional every day drug.

Best drug to use daily depends on what illness you need to handle.
Fact.

My daily drugs are bupe and cannabis. I function without detriment (now that I've left all the other shit alone) but I basically can't get high anymore at any dose, cannabinoids at least. Very frustrating when your drugs decide to hang up their party hat and become only medicine. 😪

It's not so much functional as many drugs can be functional on the first day, but try 1 week in and you'll wind up in bed for 2 days sick.

The only drug I can use functionally and still be in the right frame of mind a week or two later is weed.