What were you listening to freshman year of high school?

Black Sabbath, zz top, foghat, deep purple, led zeplin, the police, molly hatchet that kinda shit. I can still listen to this type of music without getting emotional as most everything afterward brings the pain. :)

what the older kids who happened to be hippies as well as the coolest kids in school listened to jam bands both classic and new!

You know the ones Phish and the guys who are most popular on Jambase

Last edited by a moderator:
Offspring, everclear, 3rd eye blind, I was into like punk college rock type stuff. Then stuff like Nirvana and Rage Against the Machine. Also loved Beck too.

-GC

This was a long long time ago! My Freshman year..... Dances and Live bands as always; in the Gym on Saturday Nights

Caught the jamband bug from my circle who venerated the super cool hippies older than us major phish&deadheads had me going to String Cheese and Phil Lesh concerts in ninth grade dropping doses and the whole shebang

I knew that I planned on trying psychedelics since I learned about them in elementary school in DARE class.

The Chemical Brothers
The Private Psychedelic Reel

Reactions: Ds
I knew that I planned on trying psychedelics since I learned about them in elementary school in DARE class.

The Chemical Brothers
The Private Psychedelic Reel

I kinda dig music like that. kinda like not to mind fuckery,

Blonde Redheads entire #23 Album is pretty sick. I think of GBL everytime I think of this song. Ended up scooping out later that morning.