• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What was the first drug you ever tried vs what is your favourite drug?

gibberish-noise

Bluelighter
Including weed. If weed was the first, what was the second? Curious to see if there's a pattern regarding the first being the favourite. And also testing out the 'weed is a horrid evil gateway drug' thing.

Excluding alcohol (12) and nicotine (16), my first was weed (16), second was alprazolam (16 or 17, don't remember). Favourite is probably a tie between alp and amphetamines.

Last edited:
First was mushrooms, then weed. Favorite is a tough one, but I gotta say LSD. Opium us very, very close though.

Alcohol.
Weed right behind.
Maybe 7-8 yrs old.

Favorite is alp but do not throw in with this anymore. If I run up on some real ones I'll eat em. ;)

Alcohol at 12. Heroin at 17. Coke at 17.
Weed at 18. Opium at 22. Then any other opiates I could get hold of at random, Dilaudid, morphine etc.
Heroin & opium solid favourites.

PS the gateway theory has already been disproven countless times. The contention is that marijuana use leads to some sort of linear progression. The so-called proof for which they cite, is take 100 heroin junkies and ask them which was the first illicit drug they had, and odds are nearly all will say marijuana.

Not surprising since that's the illicit substance that's most widely available and most socially acceptable. If you have any interest in drugs at all this is the first one you'll likely come across and in certain social settings you'll be offered a toke quite casually. NOBODY'S gonna casually offer to fix you up with some dope. XD

However for the argument to hold water you 'd then have to take 100 regular stoners and ask them how many of them went on to do heroin. Most won't even have tried it and the majority of those that did won't have liked it.
Besides these are two completely different classes of drug with different effects, so there's not even any logical link there. It's nonsense.