What was I thinking?

miss apple

Bluelighter
Does anyone ever read over their posts and just wonder why the hell you wrote whatever you wrote? I normally don't but just recently I've read over some of my old posts and thought WTF???
Just had to share
smile.gif

miss apple
[This message has been edited by miss apple (edited 11 December 1999).]

apples !
smile.gif

i've done that before too. exactly , WTF ! was i thinking or , was I that fucked up ???
and i'm sure there are a bunch more that do it too.
wink.gif

------------------
..And it won't be very long / till i'm going going gone (and is there really something wrong with me )...

yup, with almost everything i post....
------------------
xoxo
flux

The one thing I hate about forum posting is that anyone can directly quote anything I have written. At least in a verbal conversation I can make someone doubt their recollections
wink.gif

Oh well...I can always just blame it on the drugs
smile.gif

------------------
I will find humor in my everyday life by looking for people I can laugh at.

Apples! Relax, kitten. I've written more crap in my time than is generally warranted by someone of my exemplary intelligence and charm. Pinger too, is guilty of mouthing off inexplicably and inappropriately.
hey piss off pillcat, writing on my login..... but back to the top with this post, so we can giggle at you some more.. pings
Pillcat back again, ner ner ner ner. Oh look, Pinger, we've just written a post that was completely pointless and inane. See, Apples, we're just as nutty as you, so there's no probs.
Love
Pillcat

i hear ya i went back and read a whiney post i read and am sooooooooo embaressed about it, gesh i sounded pitiful!!!!
oh well everyone was so polite when noone told me to go sit in the corner and cry!!!
------------------
~special k~
"you will remain the same till the pain of staying that way is greater then the pain of change"

Well Ihave to say I do that toooo as you all might of noticed but what Ihate the most is that you atart a post out with certain things in mind and when you finally finish this long post it goes in a totally new direction than you originally inteded it too and you cant remember gow the original post was supposed to go LOL
I guess I am just an E-Tard LOL
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Peace RuRu

Hi miss apple ... yeah I know what you mean ... for Christ's sake I think MOST OF us do ... For me, I often find the exercise of posting to be a major struggle in my mind between what I want to say and the medium in which I am trying to say it ... then again, about 24.7% of my posts are made after I've been out on the turps, thereby compounding the aforementioned problem ... Hmmm ... Yep that was pretty profound ... But I'm with you on this one; I've thought the same thing myself about my own posts. My chief hope has been that my posts don't seem any more ludicrous the day after I wrote them than they did at the time I pressed the ever-wobbly Submit Reply button.
Wonder what I'll think of this one tomorrow ... hold on, it's tomorrow (Monday) already ... time for bed. Night-night.
- Patrick