• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

what to expect from a cocaine comedown???

smashesstev

Greenlighter
ok so after a bit of feed back bout what we are gonna go though after having a bit of coke??? so me n the misso being taking drugs for a while i had me first pill 9 years ago and got stuck into the shard bout 6 years ago! but when even coke was around we were always broke! we both got medium tolance to both MDMA and shard but shard destroys my misso on the come down now almost to the point of making her think twice bout getting on it and was just wondering what people thoughts were on compairing the comedowns ? the coke has being tested with cocaine purity tester from the ecstasy test site and come in over 80% and we got halfa g between us! love some feedback!

You'll feel shit for a while.
Then it will get better. Get some sleep, Bob's yer Uncle.

Expect a similar depression similar to the MDMA comedown but it will vary from person to person. It can be a brutal comedown especially after constant redoses! :( Sounds like you have some great gear there, SWIM is jealous! If you look online I am sure you can find some comedown cures, SWIM opts for plenty of water, vitamins etc. I believe a benzo can take the edge off (xanax or klonopin) the comedown, hopefully the benzo will make you wanna crash out. SWIM rarely experiences any coke-over the next day aside from mild fatigue.

smash down bongs bra used b me cure worked all time ya missus wanna root or wat

Uncomfortable, sleepless, depressed. I've always been very susceptible to come downs though.

I never did blow without an opiate and benzo to finish. I don't advise that though.

the coke has being tested with cocaine purity tester from the ecstasy test site and come in over 80% and we got halfa g between us!

Really?

Didn't know those reagent actually tested for purity. Could be wrong.

Anyway, I did a lot of coke in South America so probably similiar coke to what you have (if it is really 80%). Half a g split between two people won't make you feel too bad at all the next day. At worst you might have some difficulty sleeping with some anxiety. You might feel a bit shitty the next day but it won't be as bad as MDMA or meth.

That said, heavy cocaine use (at one point I was doing over two grams of south american coke in a night) can give you the most god awful comedown ever. Really high and irregular heartbeat, sweats, insomnia, huge anxiety. It is generally gone for the most part by the next night. Regardless of dosage, cocaine comedowns never lasted past the next day for me.

I've never really had a cocaine comedown. Always drink on it, so by the time I get home it wears off and the alcohol puts me to sleep. No next day effects. Definitely not in the same ball park as MDMA

so should we just smash it all in 1 go or just have a point at a time

Can't really answer that for you man. The safe thing to do would be just to have a little line and see how you go. If you want more after that, then have another line.

If your coke is really 80 percent pure then doing a quarter of gram at once might not be much fun (have done this once with colombian coke). It made me really quite anxious and paranoid.

Don't be expecting a quarter of a gram each to last long. The high is generally only half an hour long (might get an hour out of it if you're lucky).

Didn't know those reagent actually tested for purity. Could be wrong.

Anyway, I did a lot of coke in South America so probably similiar coke to what you have (if it is really 80%). Half a g split between two people won't make you feel too bad at all the next day. At worst you might have some difficulty sleeping with some anxiety. You might feel a bit shitty the next day but it won't be as bad as MDMA or meth.

That said, heavy cocaine use (at one point I was doing over two grams of south american coke in a night) can give you the most god awful comedown ever. Really high and irregular heartbeat, sweats, insomnia, huge anxiety. It is generally gone for the most part by the next night. Regardless of dosage, cocaine comedowns never lasted past the next day for me.

Did you get the paranoid thoughts about the local police busting down your door catching you mid cocaine fest? Gave me a few anxious moments lol. Yeah nothing like being strung out from a coke bender in some random South American country and feeling super paranoid with palpitations and sweat running off you! Did that a few times in Lima...