Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

what the fuck's happened to Ritalin ER 30mg

Status
Not open for further replies.

justahigh

Bluelighter
:X]I jet got my new bottle of pills tonight which usually only takes me a week to shoot all 30.
Tonight, Im either coming off a Meth downer, Oxy withdrawal, no? its been 4 weeks now on the subuxone? WTF!!!?
I usually crush 4 into a fine powder, mixed with about 1ml each water (all clean aseptic technique applied (btw; thx harm reduction, you taught me how to shoot Oxys instead of swallowing which turned into a 280mg/day habit. Im 5.6 & 55kg)
So, usually the liquid is very white and cloudy and gives a lovely high, well tonight, no cloudy liquid, nothing white, just goo! like a snot. My shoot now resembled someones cold inflicted handkerchief. I tried hot, cold, 1, 4, crushing, not crushing, 4 hours later I am searching for 3 hours believing to find information on this already? NONE!
I will attempt to upload a small 40 second vid so that "harm reduction" can comment, but I'm feeling NOTHING! I need SCAG, wtf is it, can't find it anywhere?!!
[/FO

Last edited:
They may have been reformulated so they turn to goo as a type of anti abuse measure.

.... What's shooting Ritilan like?

Crap now!!! although I am awake at 1.43?
Nothing ever comes close to that very first shot of anything, therein lies the problem, Im always just chasing the high which I know will never be felt "that way" again, unless u have a 20 year break like I did! The best was Oxys

:X](btw; thx harm reduction, you taught me how to shoot Oxys instead of swallowing which turned into a 280mg/day habit. Im 5.6 & 55kg)
[/FO

What are you doing here then ? Watch out, you might learn somthing !

You expect help after shitting on it, dont blame HR for your addiction.

You should never be shooting anything cloudy! The idea of it makes me shudder. Who the hell knows what's in that? So unsafe. You're better off with the snotty goo, IMO.

You should never be shooting anything cloudy! The idea of it makes me shudder. Who the hell knows what's in that? So unsafe. You're better off with the snotty goo, IMO.

Shouldn't be shooting anything, really. Shooting up always leads to something bad. I've never heard somebody say "Then I started shooting the Heroin, and things just went uphill from there!"

Just cut 'em up and eat the damn things.

btw; thx harm reduction, you taught me how to shoot Oxys instead of swallowing which turned into a 280mg/day habit.

What are you doing here then ? Watch out, you might learn somthing !

I laughed at this.

Justahigh: your posts are all over the place. Clearly this Ritalin thing has you pissed off, but are you really blaming the concept of harm reduction for giving you an oxy habit?

I'm sure you won't appreciate this, but it seems that this might be a good time to re-assess the shooting of Ritalin and think that you might be better off without it. You seem really rattled. Hope you can find some peace soon.

^yes indeed.
What is the OP asking??

Get a micron filter. Or google "Ritalin lung".
If you're even talking about Ritalin?
You are going to really do some damage IVing cloudy tablet solutions....and if y'know, if answers to whatever your question is aren't forthcoming straight away, it might be worth considering that it was the middle of the night.
Edit - on a Tuesday
(Not that I expect people to live by "normal" daylight hours, but it seems to be the trendy thing to do.

Particulate matter in those things will fuck up the circulation in the legs, cause lung dysfunctions, all sorts of really nasty, nasty shit! Jesus. Don't IV ER Ritalin, ever. That is insanely bad for you. Get some pure ethylphenidate if you have to do this. Good goddamn.

I laughed at this.

Justahigh: your posts are all over the place. Clearly this Ritalin thing has you pissed off, but are you really blaming the concept of harm reduction for giving you an oxy habit?

I'm sure you won't appreciate this, but it seems that this might be a good time to re-assess the shooting of Ritalin and think that you might be better off without it. You seem really rattled. Hope you can find some peace soon.

I wish I could blame somebody else for my addiction. Maybe I could blame you guys for telling me how to do a CWE. Or telling me about PST and how to do it properly. Or how to inject. Gee thanks guys, if you didn't tell me how to do everything properly I'd be dead. And when you're dead you're not addicted!

Have a Mydol.

I'm not! they weren't here coining it, but where do the people needing the real help, people on the streets have the luxury of internet and "harm reduction" id just don't believe everything is all its cracked up to be, and while mind is still functioning I will still have my say, so thx

^ so you expect a 24hr service? Talk about luxury!

Harm reduction is what you make of it; if you want to be stupid, go right ahead; but trying to blame socially conscious drug use strategies for your addiction is silly.
Ultimately we all take responsibility for our own choices.

Edit- are you talking about ritalin or oxycodone?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.