• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

What stores usually don't card for dxm cough syrup?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALegitOreo445

Greenlighter
Im 17 and im looking to buy some dxm hbr only cough syrup and/or gelcaps. What places have you had success buying dxm cough syrup without being carded? Btw im new and i apologize if I posted in the wrong thread.

Also, many people say that dxm is "gross" and gives you a "gross" feeling. What is this feeling like?

Last edited:
its hard to explain, but there are definitely side effects if your physiology is sensitive to them. a little like being drunk, and the nausea as well.

not to mention the stomach discomfort from consuming such a huge amount of sugar. trying to chug a bottle of cough syrup is a pretty masochistic experience.

I presume by "carded" you mean have your ID placed within/checked in a national database to restrict the amount of a particular OTC medication a person can by (such as pseudoephedrine in Australia)? If so, I feel this inquiry is really borderline against the forum rules pertaining to sourcing....you obviously already know where you can buy it, which is about the limit for advise that should be given here (even then...).

Unfortunately, it's really up to you to work out how to get hold of stuff like this. WBluelight isn't really here to assist you in your dabbling quests; only to provide guidance so you can go about it safely. This doesn't cover skirting laws...

Just ensure that whatever you end up getting your hands on exclusively contains DXM hbr, and no other active ingredients.

Status
Not open for further replies.