• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What Really Pisses You Off?

^ If we all added our 5 cents this thread would hit 1k postings in no time lol. Anyway went to Future music festival over the weekend and I have to say Hardwell was the shitest shit I've seen shitted in a stitfully long time. On the podium with Moby live. Fucking craptastic! Eric Prydz fucking killed it, fucking amazing live set, only to be followed up by "the number one DJ on the planet..." Who the fuck rates this? What utter crap. I mean if I'm comparing your live DJ set to Moby playing live then you suck hairy dog's balls. Boring, Boring, Boring and so predictable. Anyway that is what REALLY PISSES ME OFF. PAYING TOP DOLLAR FOR FUCKING TICKETS and being subjected to crap. Had to go wandering to find better musical alternatives elsewhere in the festival... Which was ok as there were some other TALENTED acts... bah humbug.

Going to a future music festival would really piss me off too.

Who is the so called number 1 dj on the planet?

Last edited:
Entitled motherfuckers and customer service! I work for a telco and normally 90% of the customers we deal with are actually pretty chill, but we had a network outage on Thursday night for a couple of hours and people were being fucking mental about it. For 2-3 hours interrupted service, people were demanding 50% off their bill, sending death threats to my co-workers, accusing us of trying to give them nervous breakdowns....one fucked up bitch told us if her daughter got raped on a train while her phone wasn't working she'd sue us. WTF HOW IS YOUR DAUGHTER GETTING RAPED THE FIRST PLACE YOUR MIND GOES TO WHEN YOU'RE PISSED OFF AT SOMEONE YOU SICK FUCK??

So yeah, interesting times lol

People spitting. Not a quick casual spit. A massive loud one with a drawback. wtfs wrong with people mang

People spitting. Not a quick casual spit. A massive loud one with a drawback. wtfs wrong with people mang

Ack people at my work leave half the contents of their sinuses and lungs in all the basins...so wrong :(

"hey sir, hey, hey, hey, sir you like Lady bar?"

Yeah pronto pronto. Sir, what is pronto?

I play guitar for a job... what pisses me off is how drastic live music is dying. ahhh memories of doing kick ass gigs in the early 2000's...

Yeah man, last gig I went to was a bunch of pussies calling themselves punk bands, and a bunch of pierced posers that cared more about what they were wearing than the actual gig, goddamm Aussie pussies calling themselves punk.
Also, fuck straightedge!!

people who do a dirty stinking fart in front of my whilst waiting in line anywhere. particularly in confined spaces.

some old geezer musta let a nice silent one slip in front of me while i was picking up a few scripts in the pharmacy and other bathroom items. sneaky old dude :p

People that ask to bum a cig. I'm okay with it most of the time, but if they ask to bum a cig and then just walk away - that always pisses me off.

On the reverse side - people who don't let me bum a cig from them. If I'm asking to bum a cig, it's not because I'm some freeloader, it's because I'm honestly out and need a cigarette. I will also, smoke it right there in front of you rather than walking away like most retards.

I will make sure we have a nice conversation and that you're happy that you bummed me a cig.

Yeah, I hate when people bum a cig, you give them one and then they ask if they can have a couple more, some people just don't care how far they push things.

people who do a dirty stinking fart in front of my whilst waiting in line anywhere. particularly in confined spaces.

lol !

I always have a laugh when someone crop dusts the aisle of a crowded bus on their way out the door.

Its one thing that almost makes me wish smoking was allowed in clubs again, stinky ass farts that people always do in them! The smoke used to disguise that shit!

I need no reason but:
Facebook
90% of drivers on the road. Im an expert in comparison it seems. If you can't use a giveway or rounabout properly after years of experience you never fucking will.
And ofcourse unreliable drug dealers.

one of the fathers at my daughters soccer match today. i mean who really cares if they lose 10 nil? they do every week. and they keep coming back for more so good on them. it was almost like he was personally going to wear the shame of defeat. i struggled a bit to stop myself telling the fuckwit off.