• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What is wrong with the MDMA available today?

D-A-W-G

Bluelighter
Having read parts of that thread in the MDMA thread, I decided to purchase some MDMA that's not roll into the back of your head MDMA but it's definiteley chew your face off MDMA.
After speaking with the guy that bought it he had no idea what I meant by rolling eyes back into your head.
He also said he felt good split a gram with him and a few mates a few lines. I asked him you just felt good or nothing special lol which replied I don't understand what your going on about etc etc. I didn't bother replying as he is obviously new to MDMA and hasn't experienced it.

Which leads me to believe that the MDMA is the same MEHMDA in the What's wrong with the MDMA available today?

Anyone had a taste of any going around at the moment?

Anyway, I've decided to TOFTT and see what it's like, I guess.

Real MDMA seems to have gone the way of the dodo bird since the emergence of MDA (methamphetamine-free "molly") some 10+ years ago.
Most young people these days have no idea what mdma even is. Its just molly to them.

I got rolls in Harnett county NC (which has a pretty huge tweaker population) and I had a drug test the next day after taking them. I have a high tolerance for every kinda drug I've done in my life but I was just not impressed by the high, and I felt more anxious, nothing like MDMA from back in the day. Not even close.
So I take like 10 of these rolls in a 24 hour period. Then I have to go in for a drug test for these classes for probation. Probably not smart on my part but I digress. Anyway my piss tested positive for MDMA, meth, cocaine and amphetamine. And THC of course.
So this ecstacy had meth, amphetamine and cocaine added to it for whatever reason. They probably made the shit in a bathtub somewhere smh
. Back in the day I would get MDMA and it was loose and not in pills I liked that muuuuuch better

I had a quality roll about 18 months from molly from an Australian DNM vendor who sadly vanished when that particular market went belly up.

Ever since it’s been bunk. But bunk that passes every possible reagent test. I suspect the problem is possibly me.

I had a magnificent roll on 135 mg of US DNM vendor mdma crystal. it was a mix of brown and purple rocks.

ate 2000 mg of calcium carbonate tabs immediately prior to dosing.

and yeah normal reagent tests, as i'm sure y'all assumed