What is up with "the little man not wanting to get big"???

Vixen

Bluelighter
Hi everyone, I was just wondering if anyone has advice on how to get the "little man" up more often? I have run into this situation quite often and it is really starting to bug me. When me and my boyfriend roll we always have so much fun together. We are always able to do it once and then when we go to do it again, he's ready to go in his head(no pun intended) but physically, there is just nothing going on for "the little man" so is it just us or does anyone else run into the same situation sometimes? We are always touchy feely with each other so this is starting to suck because we always just can not keep our hands off each other, Help, I definately am looking for some suggestions, thanks everyone, Renee

hey reneec, you should go check out the "getting it up on e" (or something like that) posting from a while back. there was a lot of discussion on the topic, esp. why it might (not) happen on e.
anyways, i've been in the same exact situation as you. the guy was totally up for it in his mind (i.e. he was really wanting it) but could not get it up physically. i think it's pretty normal. could be that he's a daily bud-smoker (which is known to cause impotentence). also, could've been he was distracted by all the other sensations that comes along with e. hope this helps or at least makes your boyfriend feel a bit better =P
------------------
Remember what they taught you in DARE? Yeah, me neither . . .

Thank you, I did read that post about getting it up on e but I was still hoping to try to get additional information, thanks again...