• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

What IS this? (Cut-out face, but don't know of what?)

POPnROLL

Greenlighter
I have no idea what the face is/what this is called?

I know very, very well what MDMA is and feels like, and i know what pipes feel like too, sadly.

I also know that everything i've researched clearly shows that 99% of cut-outs are pipes.

All i want to know is WHAT this pill would be called? What is it suppose to be? Has anyone ever seen this before?

I am in the Orlando area. I most likely will not be consuming, but my fiance's friend gave them to him.

Thank you so much. :)

-Jenn.
2448boh.jpg

Or
http://i39.tinypic.com/2448boh.jpg

Hopefully those images work...

It reminds me of Roger from Family Guy hahaha.

Does look quite sketch though. Pipes are miserable. :( Good luck with finding a local with a test kit to confirm what it is.

It is completely doubtful that it contains any spec of MDMA.

However, my fiance is willing to be the test dummy on Saturday night, sooo.... I will post a report on Pillreport once he takes it. If it, by some miracle, does turn out to be MDMA, i will then take the other one...But otherwise, I'm not touching it, i completely hate pipes. I want to feel euphoria and empathy, not headachey/restless and annoyed all night/next day.

I'm really hoping someone can help me identify what is on this pill so i can call it a proper 'name'.

Thanks. :)

Please forgive me if I'm to harsh but ur fiance isn't a guinny pig hes a moron! There hasn't been a legit cutout in quite a long time yet u know this and still Gona allow the dope to still take it. I suggest after he takes it u keep quiet bout the horrible effects hes Gona feel because ur Gona get the.same criticism over on pillreports as I'm giving u here. Instead of taken the pill y not spend 50 bucks get a testing kit and test by using the regents instead of taking some unknown chemical. I swear some people r just to stupid to be able to use drugs.

Actually please do write a.report after he drops it so I have sumtin funny to read when I wake up

Wow. I don't believe that is necessary.. o.o;

I never said he was smart for wanting to take it anyways, but he is going to do what he is going to do.

We would never buy a cut-out, so we are not contributing to the distribution of pipes.

We live/travel with a Carnival, getting mail is next to impossible. Otherwise, i would love to have a testkit. Also, if we were able to get mail, the boss would have to get the package first and then bring it to us, along the way, i know damn well he'd more than likely open it and be nosey and then we'd be fired, because the guy is not an idiot. And i know it is a federal offense to open someone else's mail, however, this is out life and we haven't any other options for a long time. Simply can't risk losing our jobs. =/

You can't write second hand reports, your fiancee has to write it himself or it will be deleted.. That's an interesting pill, never seen it before.. Get $40, and send the pill here:

www.ecstasydata.org

I will have him write it, no problem.

I have considered sending it to E Data, but we are very tight on money atm so i'm not sure my fiance is okay with spending money to send a pill somewhere. =/

I was just really hoping someone else has seen this pill before, and could give some insight as to what it is.

Guess no one else knows. =[

I'm trying to think of what cartoon that's from.. Hmm, just hold on to it until you can send it in for testing.. But I wouldn't give someone an untested pill, especially a cutout.

After further research, i found reports on pillreports of "spongebob" cut-outs. Perhaps this is what this is? If so, all the reports state pipes, of course. I could say they do look a bit like spongebob, even though they are not square. =/

I can't recall seeing that from anywhere? If I was a betting person I would buy 100$ on it being a piperazine/combo pill.