What is there to do in Miami?

peanut

Bluelighter
Hey I posted this before but it got screwed up. So here I am in Miami, visiting home for winter break and extremely BORED
frown.gif
I need some help here. Does anyone know of any good clubs that play techno? I just wanna dance. I don't know much about the clubbin' scene here and would appreciate any advice. I checked out the sfl.8up page but I still don't know which one's would be the best. Save me from my boredom!!!
peanut
(I'm not a newbie my info just got erased during the "crash." I'll get my status up to bluelighter soon. )

My info. got erased too. But, oh well, shit happens!
Anyway, Miami has great clubs where they play techno. Club Cristal in south beach is gonna be good this Wednesday (12/22). Another good club is Salvation, also in S. Beach. It was awesome last Friday.
well, I hope this helped!
PLUR

I was readin the sfl.8up page and it lists a ELECTRONICA "UNIVERSE X" going on at cristal on thurs. Is this what you were talkin about or is there something else on Wed. ?
I'd like to try it out but confused which day would be better.
peanut

[This message has been edited by gemini (edited 22 December 1999).]

[This message has been edited by gemini (edited 22 December 1999).]

hey girl:
it's stephanie and i'm in miami,too!! I've been hanging out with my best friend down here who happens to live on South Beach...we went to Level [lamest club ever!!] and ended up at Liquid [for lack of anywhere better to go on a Monday nite, but we had fun!!] The only obstacle down here is that most of the good clubs are 21+, but i'll keep an eye out for something good...by the way, what email do you access down here...email me
maybe i'll see you all at Candyland4, although i'm still debating whether i'll go or not...

Go to the Mix Afterhours on fridays and saturdays. It opens at 4:30 am, so sleep in or stay out late
smile.gif
I'd be happy to meetup, but I'm in NJ/NYC for winter break
smile.gif

-pod