• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What is the silliest rc that has been brought on the market?

izo

Bluelighter
Please post the most unuseful rc that has ever been brought onto the market. I think you could exclude nootropics which are a whole other thing. I’d vote for Troparil which was such a silly compound in itself. If someone has another idea please post it.

AM-2201 was crazy. Sometimes a tiny hit would do nothing, sometimes it would get you super high, and sometimes it would send you into involuntarily throwing your arms and legs around like a seizure kind of high

AM-2201 was crazy. Sometimes a tiny hit would do nothing, sometimes it would get you super high, and sometimes it would send you into involuntarily throwing your arms and legs around like a seizure kind of high
I smoked too much once and had a massive panic attack. Thought my whole neighborhood was coming to lynch me. Never touched it or any other synth noid ever again.

I smoked too much once and had a massive panic attack. Thought my whole neighborhood was coming to lynch me. Never touched it or any other synth noid ever again.

Lol... man, in prison, watching others "twank out" was a form of entertainment all its own. In the process, of course, don't be a total dick, if someone's in danger or at risk of being caught, help, but holy shit could that shit be funny. I've seen individuals twank as uniquely as their thumbprint. Some seize, some puke - not funny, help you dick - but some laugh, some openly masturbate and some jump on the police. Fun times.

I may have er... lost my composure a time or two lol. Nothing too crazy. 😉 Actually, I'm not necessarily defending them, terrible class of drugs overall, but I can't call them totally useless just because of the prison niche they fill, however badly. Introduction and detection, both of product and in urine, are THE two big issues with substances in institutions that "k2" addressed as perfectly as possible just about.

I vote 25-i.

Lol... man, in prison, watching others "twank out" was a form of entertainment all its own. In the process, of course, don't be a total dick, if someone's in danger or at risk of being caught, help, but holy shit could that shit be funny. I've seen individuals twank as uniquely as their thumbprint. Some seize, some puke - not funny, help you dick - but some laugh, some openly masturbate and some jump on the police. Fun times.

I may have er... lost my composure a time or two lol. Nothing too crazy. 😉 Actually, I'm not necessarily defending them, terrible class of drugs overall, but I can't call them totally useless just because of the prison niche they fill, however badly. Introduction and detection, both of product and in urine, are THE two big issues with substances in institutions that "k2" addressed as perfectly as possible just about.

I vote 25-i.
Shit I loved 25-i although liked 25b better

Well maybe I should specify the nbome, but hey I loved it too, just not the Russian roulette spontaneous death risk thing that apparently came with it.
As long as you made whatever formula yourself, and measured it correctly (I preferred making liquid drops and snorting it), it was generally fine. When it was getting flooded and ppl were passing it off as LSD and people were taking too much that's when the problem came in.

Yeah, as it usually goes. I definitely wasn't observing any sort of hr practice, I was more of a snort it out of a foil packet in the bathroom at a Keller Williams concert type. Currently known as a lucky motherfucker lol.