what *IS* raving all about!?

This is my personal list of raving is all about:
PLUR (or well it used to be and stilol should be
smile.gif
)
Despite what some of you say raving *IS* about drugs. It is commen knowledge that, especially in the UK, the rave scene is driven by drugs like ecstasy and cocaine.
HAPPY HARDCORE, without there would be no such thing as a rave.
Old Skool (for the older rave generation)
Drum and Bass (sometimes;- only really if it is incorporated with Happy Hardcore.
To be continued...
------------------
HAPPY HARDCORE WILL LIVE FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<~p-E-achy~> -=+PLUR+=-

reality, to borrow something you said. . .
get over yourself
do you really think that your interpretation of the rave scene is the only "true" one? are you that arrogant?
accept that raving means many different things to many different people (i am aware of how cliched this may sound :p )
admit that there are multiple realities and not just your jaded, skeptical, anti-idealist view of the world.
as for "under 18's shouldn't be exposed to drugs. it's not necessary" -- not much that is interesting about humanity is "necessary." i eat, sleep and poop because it's "necessary," but try having as much fun
pooping (i'm on a public computer and it's sensoring me from using another word to describe #2) as we do raving.
2 more things:
1)idealism is beautiful
2) for me raving is all about partying my balls off with the help of illegal drugs while "hardcore" morons like reality sit scowling in a corner bitching about:
"how much better the scene used to be when it wasn't about the drugs and people were just in it for the music and there weren't all these kids and candy-ravers and what-tha-f_ck are they sucking on those pacifiers for don't they know they look like babies and look at me maybe if i scowl hard enough maybe i'll have a good time 'cuz i've forgotten why i started raving in the first place and confused he manifestations of a movement with its spirit and i wish i could just make all these people who don't appreciate the scene as much as me go away because everyone knows that liking the scene for the music is way more REAL than liking it for the vibe that I KNOW is entirely drug induced because i have 20/20 vision and why can't everyone be as smart and cool as me"

one more thing ------- you suck poopy face :p
[This message has been edited by brand-x (edited 09 January 2000).]

ps. the more i read "reality"'s posts the more i am convinced that someone is pushing our buttons - pretty effectively in my case.
methinks "reality" is an alias. perhaps one used by a certain bluelighter with a penchant for aliases????
well, i'm done playing detective for the day

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAA LMFAO @ BRAND-X
Oh man...you're goooood. Too good.
Although it's NOT who you think
wink.gif

Delve a little deeper, and think of the least likely candidate. Then you've got it!
Good Luck in your search, you sagacious sleuth you.
smile.gif

cheers
mona.

I thought raves were supposed to be all about FUN and listening to the best music on the best sound systems and *maybe* bring along the most fun compound on the planet.

i don't even know where to begin on this one, but you people pretty much somed it all up....raving is the next level, raving is bieng out there on the dance floor and feeling the music inside of you.it's that intense emotional high you get when your out there dancing to yer favorite music, it's too hard to describe the feeling , but those of you who experience this know what i mean. raving is getting so into your dancing that you pull of shit on the dance floor that you have know idea how you did it... raving is when the music controls your soul..raving is lots of love...raving is inspiration...raving is about meeting the coolest people you'll ever meet in yer whole life...raving is happiness...raving is a way of life.... luv...candygirl
------------------
candygirl