• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

What is heroin called over here in Clarksville, TN?

Status
Not open for further replies.

therastawolf

Greenlighter
I just moved here from Pittsburgh and am wondering how to ask how to cop some skag. What do you people call this shit down here?? Over in pgh we called em stamps, envelopes, the boy, and just plain dope. Seems like I'm gonna have to find a way up to Nashville just to get some some. Peace love and prophecy.

While this is pretty close to sourcing, I'll give it a chance over in NASADD but it might be closed flat out over there so I'll leave it up to them.. either way, not OD material.

OD----> NASADD

Do what ya' will with it.

I am merely asking for slang terms, I have no intention of sourcing, nor did I ask for a connection in any way.... I am cofused how I am sourcing, when only asking for synonyms? Or is asking for education on what slang is where I live exactly the same as asking for a connection in your eyes? I didn't even ask where to get it, just what SWIM would call it if walking on the street, talking to a passing lion about activities people who go to jail partake in?

I'm from Nashville and there really isn't that much heroin around. The little bit of heroin that is around is pretty much all controlled by the Mexicans. I've only done it a few times and the quality was never that great. My friends and I just called it "tar" mostly. If you ask for dope, a lot of people are gonna think you mean crack.

Pretty much all of the people into opiates around here use pills. There's WAY more of a scene for pain pills around here than heroin.

Thanks for the scoop. I'm pretty sure meth is the drug of choice in these parts of the woods... I would have assumed big music scene = good skag. Tar is finicky, at least it was in Baltimore, you never know if you got good shit or were wasting your time. Pills are more reliable and consistent though, suppose when in Rome...

I'm closing this since you are essentially just sourcing.

Status
Not open for further replies.