WHAT IS A MDMC PILL?????????? PLEASE HELP

saltricter

Bluelighter
Ok here is my idea on the way to make a new breed of E. I would like to substitute pure THC crystals for the amphetamine part of the pill. Would this work. Im a stoner and i dont neek crank to dance with my hands all night and bud in pill form produces a 5 hour pill form).
How do u get pure crystals.
Get a glass table and a silk screen tensioned over a hollow square of wood or some shit. Divide the bud to shake - DONT EVEN THINK OF USING SCHWAGG (STRESS) OONNLLYY CCHHRROOOOONNIICC. Use about 1/4 ounce - 7 grams. after making it into shake ona paper plate place it under a hot light buld ( this drys the bud so the crystals fall off easier. Wait 15 to 20 min this throw the shake on the screewn about 2 inches about glass table. and put rubber gloves on or wrap hands in a sandwich bad and smooth bud over screen repeatly for 4 minutes. half way through lift screew setup and look at table. If you have good chronic (we had 25 percent THC Afgani-Kush) you will get about a small film (for 35mm cameras) full of white-golden THC crystals. You can cook with it, snort it (INTENSE i know from exp.), smoke it, dip nugs in it, or add it to E (mabye you tell me).
another way i thought would be to chrush you pill then put it in a clean pill (empty gel tap) and throw in a grip of crystals.
KC22
tell me what u think
-4204life
E is a fad
Bud is here to stay

In that case I'm sure you can go find some stoner bb somewhere else.
THC crystals can be synthesised.. but I do know of one particular case in which some college students did it, consumed the crystals, and died because they took too much (OTed if you will).
E is not a mixture of methamphetamine and some other component.. it is its own substance with its own structure. Same for THC. So basically your entire post was just stoned ramblings, just like everything else that comes out of your mouth im sure.
"Dude!!! What if like.. the whole universe was just like a really tiny little atom in a totally humongus bigger universe!! That would be like, sooo bitchen!!! Huh huh!!"
------------------
a pH phenomenonAcidBurn

first of all stoners don't ramble - etards and crank addicts ramble. I'm not a cumb stoner wither - i have over a 3.0 GPA in College prep high school classes. I have also raised mt sat score to over 1000 after i started blazing everyday for 6 monthes.
after what u said i think that you could still put the crystals in a empty pill (hollow plastic) and get keyed

a Quarter O costs about 80 bucks... that seems alittle much for just one pill of pure THC crystals...
and Acidburn, lots of e is cut with amphetamines

you guys are TRUE genisus'! someone call MENSA-
------------------
phish2000/w33k4p4u9

AcidBurn- are you really the stupid-est person on this BB or do you just pretend to be? your post are always the most thought provoking>
------------------
phish2000/w33k4p4u9

I just kind of...don't see the point. For your own personal use or to sell? I guarantee 9/10 people who bought a pill made like that would be ENORMOUSLY shitty about it - I know I would as I despise pot. And if it's just for yourself, is it really worth the effort? Just eat your pill and pull your cones! I often take speed with my Es, but I wouldn't go to the trouble of trying to fashion a superpill containing both, I'd just take them both, like I do anyway. Weird question...
Pillcat

THC "crystals" are actually the resin bracts of the plant. Simply consuming them orally gets you nowhere, since they require 200 degree (fahrenheit) temperatures to break them down, otherwise they pass through your system without ever being absorbed. Perhaps putting them under the light bulb accomplishes this, though I seriously doubt it.
This is why people either smoke it or bake it into food and don't just throw it into trail mix. Snorting it is entirely new to me, and somewhat suspect.
------------------
You can be John Malkovich too. Password is john.

john malcobitch, you are dumb. have you ever heard of bud brownies or bud cookies. what about the internet company that sells THC honey. THC will be most intenst and last longest when swallowed.
kyle
"the kind of bud"

Lay off the pipe if you can't understand the simple shit I wrote. Try reading my post again, word by word, and you will realize just how stupid your last statement is.
Just in case you still haven't figured it out, here is the EXACT quote I'm referring to: "This is why people either smoke it or bake it into food..."
"Malcobitch," eh? saltricter, you are too cool for words...if you're ever capable of pulling your head out of your ass, you could rule the world.
If you try researching this stuff before you start flapping your resin-encrusted lips, then maybe you wouldn't look like an idiot in front of an international audience.
I wasn't trying to flame you before, just educate you to the reality of THC. Of course now I have no such inhibitions. Grow the fuck up and stop trying to be the coolest druggie on the block, maybe wait until puberty hits to start taking bongloads.
You make me ashamed to be a pothead.
------------------
You can be John Malkovich too. Password is john.
[This message has been edited by John Malkovich (edited 17 January 2000).]

Dudes,am I the only one who totally enjoys sucking on a joint while rollin'?
Putting it all in a pill wold kill the whole lung-smoke-great feelin' like a turbo boost for your roll,just my opinion.
oh and guys,stop fuckin up each other,we're all in this shit together.
peace

Hehehe - Acidburn, you have no idea how much I loooove stoned impressions. My personal favorite is:
"Dude - did you, like, ever think that it's all one....big....day, just kinda, like, separated by the nights...."

Grifter, I understand that sometimes e is sometimes laced (not cut) with speed, but thats not what saltricter here was talking about.
I was going to give a really good explanation of our two posts... but after reading it a second time, I realize his post is just soo out of left field, that I dont even know where to begin. sorry
smile.gif

But I will say this (and i think youll agree), that what we know of as e is mdma and mdma only... not some mixture of mdma and speed. MDMA and speed=mdma and speed. MDMA and speed does not=ecstasy. know what im sayin?
------------------
a pH phenomenonAcidBurn

oooh, new rules of chemestry! we can just break off whatever part of the mollecule we like, and add POT! yee haw... now there is some thinking...
the "A" in MDMA (though it does stand for anphetamine) is a prt of a LARGER mollecule. it's not "crank" it's
3-4 Mthylene-dioxy-N-Methylampetamine.
would you like me to draw it for you?
and it's great that you couldget yer SAT up so high... you must be able to write on your arm INCREDIBLY small...
another pot head, preparing himself for an arts degree. Bud on brotha...
"hey, guys, ya ever think that if like, y'know, and then like whatever that then... huhuh... yeah that would be great"
------------------
"Like a shooting star,
Accross the midnight sky!
Wherever you are,
Yer gunna see me FLY!!"
-BANG!
PaRaDoX -and PLUR for all!

Ingestion provides an alternative route to enjoy cannabis. Eating cannabis can produce a much more 'trippy' high and especially with unheated, pure cannabis this can lead to hallucinations.
THC, the main psychoactive chemical found in cannabis, is soluble in non-polar liquids. This means you can extract it into fats, oils and alcohol but not into water.
The basic principal in cooking with cannabis is to first extract the THC into a fat, for example butter, or an oil and make cookies. You can also imbibe THC as a drink by extracting cannabis in a strong spirit. (alcohol).
PEACE

PARADOX stated exactly what I was trying to say... accept the way he said it, it made sense and sounded really intelegent
smile.gif

John.. I dont know about the 200 degrees thing.. it's my understanding that if one were to eat mary jane.. they'd get high. To "break down" a drug before it has any effect, doesnt really mke sense to me. If one were to "break down" THC.. it would no longer be THC, and wouldnt make you stoned. I may be wrong, but ive been lead to belive there is such a thing as a THC pill.
This doesnt mean however, that we could put a methylenedioxy(MD) ring on THC and have a drug that makes you "ROLLING STONEd" if you will.
smile.gif

PARADOX gets the award for the best stoned dude impression
smile.gif

And saltricter.. the "use your other name to promote yourself trick" is really lame.. dont think we havent seen it before, and dont think were not seeing it now.
------------------
a pH phenomenonAcidBurn