• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

What Happens if I Fail??

JollyGreen

Bluelighter
I got a 1.7 last semester, looks like I'm not going to make the 2.0 that academic probation has set for me. If I fail out of school, is it possible that I could go to a community college and transfer to another real college/university?

everyone in my community college is either a single mother or a university flunkie

I flunked out of two different schools before finding this one, where it looks right now anyways like ill be doing fine. Thats what community colleges are for, so that people can start over if they fuck up the first time. I wouldnt worry about it in the long run, although Im sure people will give you shit about it. Realistically though, a good percentage of people either switch colleges, drop-out and return, or just take longer than 4 years to finish, so you wont be behind the curve or anything like that.

Yeeeee see, this is a College, not a community college. Im planning on going to community college next semester, and hope to get back to university the following semester. ne ideas?

yeah. thats what i was saying to. you could go to community college from a university, then back. or just go to another university. or just go to community college. or go do nothing at all. Its really up to you, but if you're serious about staying in school, you need to ask yourself why you failed this year, what you can do to change that, and based on those answers, what would you like to do? But decide quickly, I believe you'd have to turn in your transfer application pretty soon at most places.

yeah. thats what i was saying to. you could go to community college from a university, then back. or just go to another university. or just go to community college. or go do nothing at all.
rotfl

Ye I failed cause I have what I like to call a "getting out of bed" problem. Basically, I'm a lazy fuck who likes to waste mommy and daddy's money. I feel terrible and have vowed to do better next semester. I wish I had stayed at community college instead of wasting $8,000.

same thing happened to me.. they suspend you for a year and then you are able to come back(for my school,uccs)... im just getting over my year suspension and will start back this fall...i say go to cc for the suspension or just get a job and make some money..