• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What drugs can i take to lower my genetics (100% legal) anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugs For Drugs

Bluelighter
Ok let's say I'm about to have a baby with a girl that has cool looking green eyes

And i have brown eyes

And i want the baby to come with green eyes.

------

What drugs can i take to make the baby come out with green eyes?

------

On a side note, i don't wanna do anything to the baby in the womb.

I don't want to do anything to the girl that's pregnant with my baby.

----

I want to do something to my self that's 100% legal with out breaking the rules, that we can discuss here

Anyone?

Any hacks any tips

------

Second side note, I'm 26 and i don't have a girlfriend, nor..am i planning on till im 35 and i have life figured out with a good job, and a house and a good family car xD

Seriously if I'm gonna have a baby with a cute girl like the one in my picture, i want the babies genetics to come out like her not mine please (100% legal too please)

Last edited:
Lmao, you’re gonna have to fuck with Crispr for that shit. There’s nothing you can take. The baby will get 50% of it’s genes from each parent, and you don’t known which. Then there’s recessive and dominant traits. I’m pretty sure brown eyes usually win out against lighter eyes.

Eye color is an inherited trait. But predicting eye color from your family tree is more difficult than you might expect. In fact, there is evidence that up to 16 genes can influence eye color.

So it's very possible for children in the same family to have different eye colors — including colors different than those of their parents. Due to complex variations and interactions of genes, it's hard to say with certainty what color eyes a child might end up with.

Also, the eyes of many Caucasian babies contain very little melanin at birth and will appear blue the first few months of life. But within 12 to 18 months, more melanin can accumulate in the iris, causing eye color to change from blue to green, hazel or brown.

You should not be having any children for a multiple reasons based off
you asking this question.

But if you end up not listening to me...there is this legal drug sold at the pharmacy called plan B. Make your girlfriend take it right after having unprotected sex and the eyes will come out green.

Last edited:
Yeah, might want to go over to ADD or some shit with this. For the time being... I'm closing this. Do some research and talk to your doctor.

Status
Not open for further replies.