• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

What does the high feel like from mixing oxycodone and xanex?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AllTheFeels

Greenlighter
I've read that mixing the two in doses that aren't high can give you a god high or increase the euphoria. I have a prescription for xanex and they are 1mg tabs. I take them as directed but have taken 5mg at once and didn't didn't feel anything other than tired so i went to bed. I have an okay tolerance to oxycodone anything less than 30ng wouldn't get me high. So if it increases your high can you tell me what it increases? If the high you get is better but feel like the high xanex gives you I don't feel high with xanex so that wouldn't benefit me. But if it increases the high of the euphoria you get from taking just oxycodone I would like that. Anyone who takes both at the same time recreationally who can tell me what the high feels like? TIA!
Oh and ps is the same comparably to weed let me know that as well bc I can every get high from weed. And I am getting high i don't see a difference so I would t rather pass that up

Last edited:
It depends on what you mean by high. If your anxious you might find it more euphoric. But it's not going to like send your reward centers into overdrive. Like i am going to read technical papers so if I took Xanax on top of oxycodone I'd probably say it was garbage I couldn't focus and felt slightly more stupid. But if someone is stressed about work and trying to escape they might find it extremely euphoric. Just be careful I took Xanax and it quickly escalated to where your messed up all the time you can't think and your either too tired to do anything or too uncomfortable to focus from withdrawal.

Well I guess what I mean is I know people take xanex to just get high I have no idea what that would feel like because I haven't felt anything by taking extra xanex at all. I've gotten high from week and high from out And these different types of high. So if i take 30mg off mixed with xanex, will it in in case high that I feel from oxy, or would it be more like the high den weed

The xanax increases the sedation of opiates, it'll probably make you sleep. Use a smaller amount of xanax than normal if you do end up mixing them, and be careful alot od's occur from mixing benzos and opiates. If your going to get into mixing stuff with strong opiates to increase the high it's a good idea to have a naloxone injection with you, the OD risk is very real and it could safe your life.

I doubt it Xanax will increase the sedation, amnesia, antianxiety, and muscle relaxation from opiates. But if you don't find Xanax causes euphoria I doubt it'll increase the oxycodones euphoria. People take it because if you take xanax with opiates you can nod out. If you look up on YouTube heroin or opiate addiction there's plenty of videos of addicts who are falling asleep in group meetings and stuff. Plus, in my experience it quickly becomes Xanax is only euphoric because of how sick you feel without it. Like after taking Xanax everyday when I wouldnt have it the best way I could describe it is imagine someone twisting one of your nipples as hard as they can and if you take one pill they will let go. That feel pretty euphoric to finally not have someone painfully twisting your nipple. But it's not like I felt any better than I was before I started doing Xanax.

I can't tell you what it feels like from personal experience, but I'd imagine they feel good together. I don't think there would be any more euphoria than if you took oxycodone alone (unless you get euphoria from xan), but I could be wrong. There would be more sedation and relaxation though, and you would act pretty dumb which some people find fun. Be careful when mixing Benzos and opiods though, because it takes significantly less to overdose. My friends old best friend ODed on Xanax and oxy. I'd recommend at least halfing the dose of both. Sorry for my pack of actual experience with this, I hope what info I have helps

Thanks I appreciate it. I have a high tolence to oxycodone only bc I have endometriosis. My I still will only take 30mg-60mg at a time. The high I feel from that is the same whether is the lower or higher dose. I've never felt anytime of high from xanex the only thing it does is calm me down when I'm anxious and can make me sleepy. So I won't combine the two. Is there anything that I could combine with oxy to increase the type of high you feel when you take just oxy?

If you turn bright red or vomit 1 or two benadyrl might reduce that but honestly amphetamine and opiates are really really super addicting in their ability to target pleasure centers in way nothing else does. Be careful the euphoria can lead to a 200 dollar a heroin habit. and that's the truth I'm not some just say no dare officer.

Xanax kind of ruins my Oxy high if I take it in high doses..

I only take benzos to enhance the effects of my opiates. Like when I take a dose of 120mg Oxy, I wouldn't go over 2mg of Xanax..

I wouldn't go over your prescribed amount of either oxycodone or Xanax. As you've mentioned, taking 5 mg of Xanax would just put me to sleep. You don't want to put yourself in a potentially dangerous situation. What's recreational for one person could put someone else in a coma so this is not something we can answer. Sorry, I have to close this. Be safe!

Status
Not open for further replies.