• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

What does cold water have to do with breaking down Exalgo?

Amber99Amber

Greenlighter
This is my very first forum I have ever been on. So please excuse me if I screw up. I have 16 mg Exalgo and a couple days ago asked how I can catch a better buzz off this medicine and make my pain go away faster. Anyway I found on Bluelight exactly how to do it BUT I don't understand the cold water and the "filter it". I don't understand how to filter it. If someone can help me I would appreciate it. I go back in two weeks so I will be asking for a higher dosage in case anyone says that. Thank you

I know some risks are inherently there doing such a thing:
So how did you do it? Say, with exalgo/ Dilaudid ER 32mg with the shell and the two different colors. The person who wants to know IMed what little was got from it for fear they did it wrong. I know nothing about why there are two colors… I have a wheel filter that I've used many times, one is broken - used to much, & I just don't see this thick stuff going through the wheel filter.
Please help me find a way to remove the goo agents from it as much as possible, & make it as safe as possible to iv. He's tends to use a 3cc leur lock syringe with a 30ga needle, but also have some 1cc syringes with 29 ga needles. Sorry if this is tmi, but someone please answer me. The person trying this is going to keep trying until they're either wasted, all or gets it right, so I'd rather get the best info I can from here. Inbox me if you must. Sorry if the third person speak bothers you, I know it used to be the norm & heavily advocated,
Thanks.
—Issokay