• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

What did I take?

Ringfinger

Bluelighter
I know its impossible to tell without actually testing first, but based on my descriptions could someone offer and idea of what may have been in these pills?

Yesterday I tried some yellow shooting stars on a completely emtpy stomach. chewed one, an hour later i barely felt anything, so chewed one more then another an hour later. they had the worst taste of any pill i have ever tried. someone compared it to battery acid. i started to feel the effects of mdma but with an obvious psychedelic punch. it was nothing i tried before- shrooms, lsd. at first the roll was AWESOME. I was feeling very empathetic, and open eye visuals were mild color variations on the wall, fan, light, etc. when i moved my mouse it trailed with circles. the peak was 2-3 hours after i popped the final one and lasted a good 8 hours. I was floored pretty much the entire time, tripping mainly on closed-eyed visuals with psytrance. many thoughts were racing through my head as my life was put in perspective, and i was able to see myself through other people's perspectives most clearly. at the same time i felt very dissociated from the real world, and for a short time i even considered going to the hospital (good i did not). my pupils were HUGE.

i felt an increased anxiety and my body temp was really warm minus the typical sweating caused by mdma. I was in constant discomfort, i was floored but i still had to constantly change positions. with the blenket over me it was too hot, with it off i was too cold. and while trying to wack off i could only maintain an erection for seconds- eventually trying to pass back out on my bed. i could not sleep the entire night, and barely managed to settle down ~20 hours after i dropped. I still cant sleep and its been 30+ hours since i popped them. although i am able to walk around and interact with people, there is still a subtle spice of it tripping me out. i easily space out.

I am suspecting 2c-e, but I have never tried it before so I can't compare. anybody have any ideas of what i may have taken? I am still wacked out from this and i really wish i tested these before trying them. this is some bullshit.

Last edited:
Ringfinger said:
I know its impossible to tell without actually testing first, but based on my descriptions could someone offer and idea of what may have been in these pills?

Yesterday I tried some yellow shooting stars. Popped one, an hour later i barely felt anything, so popped one more then another an hour later. i started to feel the effects of mdma but with an obvious psychedelic punch. it was notihng i tried before- shrooms, lsd. at first the roll was AWESOME. I was feeling very empathetic, and open eye visuals were mild color variations on the wall, fan, light, etc. when i moved my mouse it trailed with circles. the peak was 2-3 hours after i popped the final one and lasted a good 8 hours. I was floored pretty much the entire time, tripping mainly on closed-eyed visuals with psytrance. many thoughts were racing through my head as my life was put in perspective, and i was able to see myself through other people's perspectives most clearly. at the same time i felt very dissociated from the real world, and for a short time i even considered going to the hospital (good i did not). my pupils were HUGE.

i felt an increased anxiety and my body temp was really warm minus the typical sweating caused by mdma. I was in constant discomfort, i was floored but i still had to constantly change positions. with the blenket over me it was too hot, with it off i was too cold. and while trying to wack off i could only maintain an erection for seconds- eventually trying to pass back out on my bed. i could not sleep the entire night, and barely managed to settle down ~20 hours after i dropped. I still cant sleep and its been 30+ hours since i popped them. although i am able to walk around and interact with people, there is still a subtle spice of it tripping me out. i easily space out.

I am suspecting 2c-e, but I have never tried it before so I can't compare. anybody have any ideas of what i may have taken? I am still wacked out from this and i really wish i tested these before trying them. this is some bullshit.

Were u feeling a bit sick too? Im suspecting bzp/tmfpp or mcpp. I f thats not the case could have been a high dose of mda+speed. But yeah u were trippin hard as u said so i donno.

More likely an RC than MDA because of the long comeup on an empty stomach. The staggered dosages makes it harder to judge. An 8 hour peak is immense for a 2C-* chemical, but with an ingestion period of three hours, possible. It seems more likely that it was a DO* with that long a duration of effects, possibly DOI, which wikipedia notes can cause a lot of residual stimulation and sleeplessness. Of course, it could be your individual reaction to something more commonplace, I experience strong residual stimulation from LSD (just an example, there was certainly not acid in your pill).

My vote goes to a research chemical, likely a substituted amphetamine phenethylamine of some kind. Look around erowid at RCs with long durations, but I doubt you'll be able to narrow it down more than that, since your subjective experience was probably greatly coloured by the fact that you expected to roll, not trip, and not many people have enough experience to differentiate similar psychedelics by their subjective effects.

Pill Id's are not allowed in this forum.

You said so, it's impossible to tell without testing.

I'm going to send this over to PR discussion to see if they could be of more help to you.

Mods: Use your discretion :)

what is RC?

update:

A good 48 hours after peaking, i have a weird headache and my eyes are still a bit sensitive to colors. when the car in front of me released the break lights I could still see the lights for a good second. I am a litte bit spaced out and feel lazy

Last edited:
Like everyone else has said, nobody can tell you for sure. Everyone can speculate, but it's just that, speculation. I suggest you get a testing kit to help alleviate this problem in the future :)

PS - an RC is a research chemical, anything from 2Cx to 5-meo-whatever. Google it :)

Im pretty sure this is mcPP. Are you from the UK? Loads of shitty pills have it in. Your description matches it Perfectly, fromt he come up to the come down. Personally i really enjoy it, others hate it/have horrible experiences. When mixed with meoPP, it is apparently the best immitaion of MDMA out there :O (according to some people....)

I really doubt, according to your description, that it was 2c-x. And def not 2c-e.

I vote MDA, possibly DXM as well.

DXM seems most likely to me by far, or it could have been an MDA/Ketamine combo, yet more likely, again, DXM.

You even mentioned feeling dissociated.

Another factor is, and maybe im wrong about this specific batch, but pretty much every "star" pill ive seen (or smiley face) is DXM.

Its so fucked up to put dxm in rolls, more fucked up is that inexperienced users (which make up what seems like the majority of E users, notice i said E, not MDMA) usually like these pills cuz they're STRONG. if its STRONG, its GOOD... damn posers. Go drink some robo and stop adulterating my rave scene =)

RavenousBlonde said:
Like everyone else has said, nobody can tell you for sure. Everyone can speculate, but it's just that, speculation. I suggest you get a testing kit to help alleviate this problem in the future :)

PS - an RC is a research chemical, anything from 2Cx to 5-meo-whatever. Google it :)

i never asked people to identify the chemical. i am asking those who might recognize my symptoms and tell me what it sounds like.

thanks for your input guys. i am feeling 97% normal now, but i hope nothing got permanently fucked in my head.

Ringfinger said:
thanks for your input guys. i am feeling 97% normal now, but i hope nothing got permanently fucked in my head.

I'm sure getting rest, taking vitamins & eating nutritious foods will alleviate the "urgh" factor. :D

If I felt the way you said you felt I would KNOW I had ingested piperazines. Most likely a bzp/tfmpp combo.

woodpecker said:
If I felt the way you said you felt I would KNOW I had ingested piperazines. Most likely a bzp/tfmpp combo.
oh man i used to have a good source for that, wish i still did.

ecstasteve said:
oh man i used to have a good source for that, wish i still did.

If you buy a pressed pill in the south your chances of getting piperazines are probably 80%. Such a shame