• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

What did I just take? (Fake Oxy 80, white in center)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glayce

Greenlighter
I'm a little concerned because I noticed afterwards that the pill I took was not what I was expecting. I Was expecting a shady 80 fentanyl pill which are usually green all the way through and the it turns out these are actually white on inside and the green coloring on the exterior scrapes off very easily.

I contacted the person I got them off of afterwards and asked him about it and he says don't worry I'll like them better. I have done some googling but everything I can find is about the regular fake oxys that are well known fentanyl averaging 1.5mg per pill (Green all the way though). What I just took is not that. The pill looks identical until you scrape the exterior and find its white on the inside. Note: they are not genuine oxy 80s either, as the texture is wrong and they are certainly not NEOs/OPs

I am from Canada, like other fake oxys in Canada the shape/color is to be expected with 80 on one side and CDN on the other. The biggest difference is the interior color being white instead of green throughout.

If anyone can tell me what I just took it would be appreciated a lot. (I think I'm feeling a tingling on the back of my tongue near my throat. Though this could just be my mild paranoia playing with my perceptions).

Sorry..

Welcome but we don't allow ID threads. Also this is the psychedelics section, you need the Other Drugs forum, but again: we can't ID.

Wouldn't helping someone Identify a drug go towards harm reduction?

Yes, if it was really all that feasible to do online without the regular pill ID databases. If people on the forum just go by anecdotes of others, then maybe some of the time harm would be reduced, but also other times it would just turn out to be way too inaccurate and not the same batch at all, giving a false sense of security which can be even more dangerous. Bottom line is: there isn't a good way to say what's in there without testing, there are preliminary checks like what they do at some test services like in my country: they check everything very precisely like diameter, print, color and many more things and cross-check with a database of drugs. Then they can tell you with some reasonable probability what you have, much more comprehensive than people on a forum. Also reagent tests, and even lab tests are done, but not on pharmaceuticals anyway.

I would not use those at all, most likely fent analogues at what dose you have no earthly idea. Those things are a death trap...one batch could be waaaayyy more potent than the last....russian roulette.

It seems the height of stupidity to take a pill that looks wrong and THEN ask WTF did I take.
Maybe this IS the right section because you MUST be tripping!

It seems the height of stupidity to take a pill that looks wrong and THEN ask WTF did I take.

This. I'm not sure how we could be expected to help you at all.

Besides "Canada" you didn't even say where you're from. I'd be willing to bet that Vancouver gets different batches of random bullshit pills than Nova Scotia. Not that it matters anyway...

Status
Not open for further replies.