What can I get to replace Vicks inhalers?

Astrix

Bluelighter
I have not been able to find vixks inhalers anywhere. I heard they were discontinued because something in them wasa not good for people. So i was wondering what else should I get that would as good??
Astrix

where are you located???
there's always www.cvs.com
do a search...
i'm near Boston...and i bought a shitload at Wal-Mart last night
but i heard Target carries them too
------------------
soulfly
"I am more than a mathematical equation...i am more than a chemical combination... my existence cannot be reduced to a scientific theory!"
**SPIN-E**

There's still vicks in Ohio, they're just *real* hard to find.
...unless you follow Soulfly's advice of course.
smile.gif
Me, I get 'em from this podunk little Ameristop near where I work. Got one from there I've got saved for Radiate, fresh still in the package.
smile.gif

Also, have you heard of an inhaler called the Bomb? Heh, it's got no medical purpose whatsoever... The typical ohio party vendors usually sell them on a black string necklace at most larger parties. Anyway, they're cool as hell. I like em better than vicks.
Oh, and if all else fails, there's always masks and vaporub!
~*~ Ashke ~*~

well down here in miami... there are still vicks but yesterday some1 posted something on the bomb inhaler....
chek 4 the site : www.thebombinhaler
hope this helps you out i know i would be having a heart attack if i had no vicks.... ahhhhh!!!!

if you smoke cigs. then buy a pack of menthols for your roll, i cant stand them sober, but when i roll their awesome, its like rubbing the inside of your lungs with vicks
------------------
"whatever it is i think i
see, becomes a tootsie
roll to me"