• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What are the worst activities for you during withdrawals?

MDPV_Psychosis

Bluelighter
Some things feel extra super duper horrible during withdrawal. As if withdrawal isn't bad enough, you often still have to engage in everyday life during withdrawal and it always seems like the most difficult of tasks appear as soon as you try to quit. Things like family get togethers, extra work load at work, etc. What is the activity you hate to do the most during withdrawal?

For opioid withdrawal, maybe not the worst I can think of but definitely one I greatly truly despise: Brushing my teeth. I feel so horrible and so nauseous and then to try and stick a toothbrush covered in toothpaste into my mouth is almost impossible. Always results in vomiting or at-least gagging and then a horrible spell of dry heaving. I hate hate HATE it, especially trying to brush my teeth the very first thing in the morning when withdrawal symptoms seem extra intense and raw.

After a massive stimulant binge , the worst activity for me is just waking up after finally crashing and getting sleep. I dread it so much, it's such a soul crushing moment of realization when I first open my eyes: "oh yea not this again". I want nothing more than to kill myself at that point but don't have the motivation or energy to do it. Fortunately I usually don't have much trouble going back to sleep. I've been known to sleep like 20-22hrs a day for the first five to seven days after a really massive and long term binge. I don't know if I could deal with stimulant "wd" if I couldn't sleep through the first few days like that.

How about you?

I particularly hate family gatherings while withdrawing. This I dealt with the last time I got off dope. Was not fun.

Prob having to go out and be social with family or at work .. it’s like you can barely hold it together but have to seem happy and upbeat .

The worst activity is more drugs if you're trying to quit. If not, it's the best.

If I'm in withdrawal pretty much everything is a slog to go through and it sucks.

Traveling. Not knowing where to cop to get well, not being able to just hide in a bed, etc. When I was younger, running out of oxy a couple days early on a vacation/visiting family was common. It was horrible. The plane rides especially