• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Ethnobotanicals What are Ethnobotanicals?

Traditional Chinese medicine, ayurvedic medicine, Native American plant medicine, stuff like that

Plants that cultures have traditionally used throughout history

Ayahuasca would be considered ethnobotany
What about guifenissen? I believe Native Americans used it from the bark of trees, and I it doesn't come up in the target predictor btw cause I've been trying to find out what receptors it acts on for a while now! I'm pretty sure it may bind to GABA tho honestly and may even be a NDMAR antagonist.

What about guifenissen? I believe Native Americans used it from the bark of trees, and I it doesn't come up in the target predictor btw cause I've been trying to find out what receptors it acts on for a while now! I'm pretty sure it may bind to GABA tho honestly and may even be a NDMAR antagonist.
The bark itself would be ethnobotany, but not pharma guaf. It's more about the plants themselves and not modern medicine based on them.

I guess, I'm no expert /shrug

romanian drugs inspired by some unique algorithms who their nature is still KIA at this day called ''lemon salts'', produced exclusively by and for soviets

Yes ethnobotanicals are essentially psychoactive plants. Cannabis, mushrooms, ayahuasca, coca leaf, opium poppy. Often times though the term is used more with psychedelic plants.

-GC

Doesn't a chemical in chocolate metabolize into an amphetamine?
are you thinking of nutmeg/myristicin?

it's been vaguely speculated to convert to amphetamine in vivo, but in reality it likely does not

shit is toxic

theobromine (chocolate) is much closer to caffeine than amphetamine