Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

went into hospital after being king hit.......pain relief no worky

Status
Not open for further replies.

indybreaker

Bluelighter
so got robbed, back to no phone and thought id sleep it off . any next day I was in the most pain ive ever been. im quite tolerant to pain but this was plain fucked. couldn't walk properly double vision headached etc so whent to hospital. they were concerned I had some complex issue with my skull and neck.
BUT.,.,....what Im getting at is the fact they gave me 2x doses of fentantyl and 3 doses of morphine and did FUCK ALL.......and all they took me home with 10x 5 mg endones (YEAH THATS GONNA HELP!!) when I need 100mg of oxys to get anything :( could my tolerance be why the morph didn't work?> Im in need of oxxys bad because all of the endones are obviously gone and I cant function 100% on oxxys more so get quite a good buzz and energized, but im on a 2 week trial of a new higher role for work so a tad stressed grrrr! happy Monday geezers
oh oh happy mothers day

the more question im after is would it be due to tolerance as the reason both fentantyl and morphine (even tho never touched both just oxxys) not work>

There's a high degree of cross-tolerance among opiates, so yeah, that is why, basically. Sorry to hear about what happened though, that sucks man.

Sorry to hear you got king hit dude, that fucking sucks ass! I hope you feel better soon mate.

In this country you honestly cannot expect to be a recreational opiate user to any real extent and expect to get decent pain relief for your tolerance for anything that isn't a serious illness or major surgery, even then you may be out of luck. Doctors in this country are opiophobes, and they sure aren't prescribing 100mg of oxy per dose to someone who got a knock on the head, not by a fist any way! I am not saying it is fair, but we do generally know the situation before making a decision to abuse opiates. This is actually one of the reasons that, despite opiates being one of my favourite classes of drugs, I use them infrequently.

As crankinit pointed out in his post, opiates are cross tolerant with one another and this explains why you had a tolerance to drugs that you have never taken. I feel like the only HR related question in this thread has been answered and any more discussion would likely just be complaints with the healthcare industry and their general stinginess with opiates, because of that, I am closing this thread.

If the OP feels there is any reason to warrant this thread staying open, PM me explaining why and if I am satisfied there is good reason then I am happy to reopen it.

Status
Not open for further replies.