MAPS Welcome!

any major dude

Bluelight Crew
Welcome to the MAPS (Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies) forum! Please take a moment to read the Rules & Guidelines & the Bluelight user agreement if you're new to Bluelight. We think the forum is pretty self explanatory, threads about clinical research & medicine go here, harm reduction threads here, and everything else under MAPS Discussion.

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask myself, MAPSbryce, or kymerikal. We're looking forward to working together with MAPS & hope this will be a useful space for discussion. Now get to posting!

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a wonderful addition to Bluelight and I'm so happy to see it up and running! Can't wait to see what kinds of goodies get posted here.

the beginning is really just the ending of your non lineare time warp !
and if this is true then i have posted this same thing in many different realities with subtle differences! i wonder what the difference is in this one ??

Ibogaine for drug addiction has been coming up more and more in my mind ! have you folks read xorkoths trip report on ibogaine ? by far the best PE i have ever seen

I was really surprised when I first saw these forums pop up here on Bluelight.

Such an amazing idea. Can't say enough good things about seeing these things merged.

I like MAPS' Facebook page too. A lot of interesting articles that not all of show up here.