• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Weird Pills..

Hydrophoenix

Greenlighter
Hey, I just registered here to ask this question, has anyone ever had pills that turned "mushy".. My cousin bought a bunch of pills, they were blue with a tiger face on them or something like that (only saw em after they turned to putty)

I don't think these were mdma, probably meth bombs.

I was wondering if anybody knew what made these pills go shitty, it kinda felt like the blue "gum" used to stick posters to walls and shit after being handled to much.

It also tasted like shit, very bitter, almost acid, I licked my fingers after handling one and, almost puked

It sounds like you have a bunk pill. You can either try looking for your pill on pillreports.com or buy a testing kit.

They weren't bunk, I tried them and they were pretty strong, but I know they weren't mdma. My friends and I are probably gonna end up buying a test kit soon but we're never gonna be seeing these pills again, I'm just wondering if anyone has ever encountered pills like these before.

isoular..............how on earth did you manage to determine they are bunk by that description?

Hydro.........how do you know they are not bunk if you havent tested them?

mdma has a very nasty taste but so do a thousand other chemicals.

We do not allow Pill ID threads here in Ecstasy discussion.

I will shoot this over to pill discussion but I suggest you check pill reports for your area and also get that testing kit.

Got an Ecstasy question? Click here for comprehensive assistance.

I agree with FlippingTop. If you haven't been to Pillreports, I would recommend it. You'll find a wealth of information and reports about the pills going around in different parts of the world.

The bitter, almost acid taste you described sounds indicative of piperazines (BZP/TFMPP is a particularly popular combo in the pills going around nowadays). I would recommend a testing kit. By far the best one you can get is the EZ-Test Complete, and I'll even provide a link and a discount code:

http://www.eztest.com

Discount Code: BLUELIGHT

Be safe, and let us know the results if you test it!

Here's a link to more information about BZP/TFMPP:

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/piperazines/piperazines.shtml