• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

week off citalopram mdma safe?

STEROIDS4kids

Bluelighter
Hi i know there's tons of info about this topic but i couldn't find one that answers this "exactly". So i have panic attacks and GAD. I've been using benzos over 10 years and ssri 'citalopram' on/off for months at a time. I'm sick of all this and i've wanted to use mdma for a long time just to see if it would help. So finally my question: i'm now week off citalopram 20mg daily for six months. I feel ok but not exactly myself 'slower' so to speak would it be relatively safe to start at a 100mg mdma or should i wait until i feel completely 'normal' which might take very long.

Stats:
Age 30, male, basic health ok, 5'11 and 330 lbs. Exercise daily. Lots of rx drugs and some weed on/off in the past.

Thanks.

It's safe, but there is a possibility that you won't get any effects. Some people have to wait long (months to years) after SSRI to get effect from MDMA (or other serotonergic drugs). Personally i think you should wait at least one month, but preferably longer. My friend is off SSRI now, and she's planning to wait 5 months, before trying.

Thanks for the reply. I did it and didn't feel anything. My gf was rolling very, very hard. So i guess i have to just wait.