• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

weed+mushroom, passed out

sin0oc

Greenlighter
hey guys!

I had a special experience while on shroom this summer.

So I was with 3 friends, After 1hour rolling I decided to get the bong out and take 2 hits

I was cleaning it, when I wake up on the ground , no idea where I am.

I felt and hurted my head and I didnt notice anything until I woke up back. It was my fourth time and I always took 2g of mushroom.

Do you guys think it may be dangerous if it happens again?, Is it because I smoked and did shroom in the same time that I passed out?

thanks have a good day :)

I fell asleep waiting for a hit of acid to peak on me once. I woke up at like 4am in pitch blackness, only the darkness was red and I felt like I could see everything. Like night vision but tinted red, idk, it was weird. I got up to get something to eat and then it hit me, I just wasted 15 fucking dollars and I got really pissed off and went back to sleep.

I don't remember the dreams or nothin'. Worst trip ever.

You'll be alright. Just try not to pass out like that in public places.

I've heard of this happening and always thought people were exaggerating when they said "he passed the fuck out!!" until I was sitting some friends that were tripping shrooms. We smoke some weed like we usually do, then one of them stands up and starts walking to the sink after saying that he needs a drink of water. When he got to the sink he passed out and fell straight back hitting his head on a corner. Luckily he was fine, but it could have been a bad fall had he hit a little harder or perhaps at a different angle.

I know weed is said to increase your heart rate, so perhaps it has something to do with that and the other drugs being in your system. If you don't smoke a lot, it could have just been the weed tbh. Also I don't know how true it is, but I've heard that shrooms pretty much just poison your body and believe it or not, fainting is one of the bodies way of (awkwardly so) protecting itself, or attempting to do so at least.

Also, you say "rolling"... if you are taking or have taken x then it could have something to do with that. I remember getting "brain zaps" and passing out but in really trippy ways, like slowly losing consciousness, seeing flashes and hearing buzzing sounds.

more than likely you will be fine, just make sure you keep a moderate dose, take it in increments if you have to, and get a couple of good meals before hand and stay hydrated as well.