• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Weed gone bad.

Crazed666

Greenlighter
well i pretty much been a hardcore stoner for two years now, and about 1 month ago i was going through a bit of depression , only for a week , so im not sure if that might of triggered it as my panic attacks started happening around that time.

Actually im not really sure if they are panic attacks,Basically what happens is, even from just a few tokes my hearts starts beating really fast, uncontrollably for no reason but the weed and every now and then it intensifies, . Im not sure if its a mental thing like im expecting it to happen. Anyway ive decided to take a break now which sucks as my entire circle of friends are stoners and im around weed 24/7. Not only that but weed was a big part of my life and i do miss it.

I was wondering if anything like this has happend to anyone else? And if you were able to smoke weed again in the future. thanks.

If you answer it so often why don't you just give him his answer instead of being mean to the guy? I'm curious to know what hes talking about and what the answer is :p

If you answer it so often why don't you just give him his answer instead of being mean to the guy? I'm curious to know what hes talking about and what the answer is :p

Because it's obnoxious to ask someone else to make the effort of answering a question just because you can't take a second to try and find the answer yourself.

well i pretty much been a hardcore stoner for two years now, and about 1 month ago i was going through a bit of depression , only for a week , so im not sure if that might of triggered it as my panic attacks started happening around that time.

Actually im not really sure if they are panic attacks,Basically what happens is, even from just a few tokes my hearts starts beating really fast, uncontrollably for no reason but the weed and every now and then it intensifies, . Im not sure if its a mental thing like im expecting it to happen. Anyway ive decided to take a break now which sucks as my entire circle of friends are stoners and im around weed 24/7. Not only that but weed was a big part of my life and i do miss it.

I was wondering if anything like this has happend to anyone else? And if you were able to smoke weed again in the future. thanks.

I get panic attacks sometimes (not as often as I did before therapy, thankfully), but weed can definitely be a panic trigger. If it happens to me, it usually follows this course:

1. Smoke weed, feel really good and relaxed.
2. 30 minutes later I get up to go do something and start getting anxious.
3. Someone does something to make me more anxious.
4. Panic attack triggered. Take some Xanax or Ativan.
5. Calm down about 20 minutes later after the benzos kick in.
6. Feel really uncomfortably spaced-out for the rest of the day.

That only really happens to me when I'm smoking a lot, though (like when I used to go through an eighth of hash a day). When I cut it back to small amounts once a day or once every other day the panic reactions stop.

^#4 mmmm ativan

Two shots of gin after smoking a bowl at the first feeling of anxiety should put that bitch called anxiety in its place

Weed anxiety ftw! fucking sucks don't it bro. It's got to the point for me where whenever I toke up outside/with a group (more than 2) of people I just get so uncomfortable and it totally kills my high.

it happens, just switch the scenery up. only happens to me when i smoke some killer shit, that and my forehead starts to sweat