(Weed and Ecstasy) - 2nd time Ecstasy - A Complete Nightmare

mukz oner

Greenlighter
Last night I chewed 2 yellow pills
withouy imprints (supposedly MDMA)
at 4:30 PM. The pills worked slow and
didn't hit me for a whole hour and a
half!
[6:00] It was unexpected and slightly overwhelming body load, I felt I had too much energy and couldn't sit around with my friends. I went on a long walk talking to myself about shit like a maniac. I arrived back and more settled by [6:30] and was having a good roll until about [8:50] it started to wear off, which was a bit depressing.

My friends just bought weed and were smoking, I considered having some but refused to break my promise of not smoking ever again, I was 4 weeks weed free.
[9:30] I eventually gave in and broke my promise [By the way I mainly quit smoking because over my 2 years of smoking I developed anxiety especially social anxiety] After the first hit I left the table and went back to my mates room really disappointed with myself. I then came across this urge to take a fat dump.

The toilet was in a small room with a loud annoying fan which gave off these sounds and frequencies like a bell ringing constantly which i thought was making me go insane. I was unable to turn the fan off because the light turns off also, pitch black was a worse idea so I had to leave it on. With every sound the fan gave off my head and sometimes other limbs twitched. I felt my heartbeat racing, an earthquake pounding my chest. I visualised my family which led to other dark thoughts such as a Tv news outlet reporter doing a story on a kid [me] killing his family sleepwalking with a knife, day dreaming eyes wide opened. I looked into the shower door (transparent with slight reflection from the light) directly on the other side of the room and I saw me but it wasn't me, i could sense his presence, an evil entity in my body/an alter ego. My mind then was caught up in the idea of me having split personalities which made sense considering I think I may be bipolar. I got off the toilet seat and looked in the mirror. (dumb idea) saw him again. After speaking and reasoning with myself that it couldnt be possible i quickly forgot about him/it.

A tune I could not recognise started playing in my head, it switched quite often and I later realised I was making these tunes up. I thought I was a genius, comparing myself to mozart and einstein. I closed my eyes and imagined a blueprint where I could think about something and design it. I came to the conclusion my brain was incredibly powerful but it was also making me go insane. The music slowly turned to voices such as my friends outside in the living room, I sat in disbelief and humiliation as they called me names and made fun of me. These effects went on for hours on end [9:30PM - 1:00 AM].

My friends told me they never spoke to me last night after I left apart from checking up to see if i'm okay.

Anyone know what happened? This was last night and I feel afraid for my long term mental health. My anxiety seems to have went back to day 1 when it was worse.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_ecstasy
substancecode_mdma
substancecode_empathogens
substancecode_marijuana
substancecode_cannabis
_combo_
explevel_secondtime
exptype_negative
exptype_difficult
roacode_oral

Last edited:
I can relate to being hit while on the toilet...8)8:)D

Anyone know what happened? This was last night and I feel afraid for my long term mental health. My anxiety seems to have went back to day 1 when it was worse.
^^^
Last night I chewed 2 yellow pills
withouy imprints (supposedly MDMA)

Your first mistake was not knowing what were you taking and taking too much of it (2 unknown pills in your case). If you are not sure what's in there but still want to take some, take a smaller amount first to see how it reacts with you. From your experience, it easily could be one of MMC analogs or many other things really.

Second mistake is most likely a not suitable set and setting.

Third mistake was to add weed when you are normally not a habitual smoker.

My advice would be to lay off all drugs (at least for a while) and take good care of your mind, body and soul, check out mediation techniques, get some supplements and healthy food. You'll be fine! ;)

Yeah I think the guilt over breaking your promise not to smoke, coupled with the anxiety that weed gives you (which is why you quit you said), along with the added altered state of MDMA or whatever it was (likely not MDMA but it could be, MDMA isn't always fun and games for people), produced an intense state of self-loathing, which manifested as the things you experienced.