• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Watson 853 Yellowish Pill

silver_lining

Bluelighter
Ended up with a sketchy bag from an even sketchier source of what google clearly identifies as Norco's - 10mg Hydrocodone & 325mg Acetaminophen. This is what I ordered but damn when it showed up i got super sketched on if it could be fake or laced with fent or if it is actually pharma legit.

I tested them for Fentynal, twice.... NEGATIVE.

So I finally ate the other half of the one i tested 7 minutes ago. I think the 10mg valium i had for breakfast gave me the courage? hand>face!

Hopefully this isn't my last post yo!

peace love & light

that's 10mg hydrocodone might as well take a baby asprin aint gonna do shit

definitely did "shit" - very relaxed effect, pain free & went very well with my valium

Curious, what kind of WD's can be expected after binging on 30 pills (325/10) in a week ?

I've been eating 4 per day for a week. I only had 30 pills so i'm down to the last few...

Side note: I absolutely love hydrocodone. I was using Tapentadol for pain but absolutely hated the effects, felt more like meth than an opiate.

These 325/10 Norco's tho..... nice, mellow, melty, warm, fuzzy, functional.... and fall asleep immediately once the days at it's end.

Of course i've also been mixing it with about 30mg Valium throughout the day, as well as small 100mg doses of Soma along the way...

I've got 90 Percs on the way, not sure if i am going to break away from all these substances or dive deeper. Logic seems lost.

What strenght percocets? How much oxycodone? 2.5 mg, 5 mg, 7.5mg, or 10mg?

Ah, the good ones, I have no idea about your previous use of Oxycodone, but those should be about 1.5x stronger than the Norcros.
Strange as it may sound most people who use opiods like/love oxycodone, but some people, I have no background in neuroscience, absolutely don't: no idea why.
I would be careful there are even some that would take it over any other opiod.
Addiction can happen easily with oxycodone and those percocets have acetaminophen/ paracetamol in them.
If you drink a lot or have liver troubles, large quantities of them can really fuck up your liver: in fact a lot of people have died( besides overdoses) because of taking large quantities of pain killers, not from the opiods in them but killing their livers with the acetaminophen/paracetamol or Tylenol.
There is even a warning on the Tylenol bottle or package about drinking and using it.
I have cirrhosis and take pure oxycodone and I use it for pain. However, I can see how people could easily get addicted. Many people get a lot of euphoria, much much more than hydrocodone, from oxycodone. And a few hate it, no idea why.
Depending on if you drink( I don't mean a beer, a glass of wine or a cocktail, every so often: The warning label on Tylenol is no joke. I think it says 3 or more drinks a day; don't quote me on that, I avoid it at all costs.
Other people on here warn to not use Kratom, because it with raise your tolerance ridiculously fast.
It is great for pain and has a very nice euphoric effect, at least in most people.
But, seriously do not over use them, or you will fuck up your tolerance.

Ah, the good ones, I have no idea about your previous use of Oxycodone, but those should be about 1.5x stronger than the Norcros.
Strange as it may sound most people who use opiods like/love oxycodone, but some people, I have no background in neuroscience, absolutely don't: no idea why.
I would be careful there are even some that would take it over any other opiod.
Addiction can happen easily with oxycodone and those percocets have acetaminophen/ paracetamol in them.
If you drink a lot or have liver troubles, large quantities of them can really fuck up your liver: in fact a lot of people have died( besides overdoses) because of taking large quantities of pain killers, not from the opiods in them but killing their livers with the acetaminophen/paracetamol or Tylenol.
There is even a warning on the Tylenol bottle or package about drinking and using it.
I have cirrhosis and take pure oxycodone and I use it for pain. However, I can see how people could easily get addicted. Many people get a lot of euphoria, much much more than hydrocodone, from oxycodone. And a few hate it, no idea why.
Depending on if you drink( I don't mean a beer, a glass of wine or a cocktail, every so often: The warning label on Tylenol is no joke. I think it says 3 or more drinks a day; don't quote me on that, I avoid it at all costs.
Other people on here warn to not use Kratom, because it with raise your tolerance ridiculously fast.
It is great for pain and has a very nice euphoric effect, at least in most people.
But, seriously do not over use them, or you will fuck up your tolerance.
I absolutely hate Kratom.

Loving these narcos, i wish the tylenol wasn't mixed in lol. I usually take Advil but haven't since starting the Narcos.

I've taken pure oxy 250mg daily total for 4 months years ago when i was hospitalized for severe burns.

I can't obtain that prescription any more and we just can't trust the mexican market anymore, all those M30's have Fent.

I'm not to worried about my tolerance, i keep things pretty chill. When i'm out i'm out. Valium tapers are what kick my ass. I'm overdue.... again lol

Curious, what kind of WD's can be expected after binging on 30 pills (325/10) in a week ?

I've been eating 4 per day for a week. I only had 30 pills so i'm down to the last few...

Side note: I absolutely love hydrocodone. I was using Tapentadol for pain but absolutely hated the effects, felt more like meth than an opiate.

These 325/10 Norco's tho..... nice, mellow, melty, warm, fuzzy, functional.... and fall asleep immediately once the days at it's end.

Of course i've also been mixing it with about 30mg Valium throughout the day, as well as small 100mg doses of Soma along the way...

I've got 90 Percs on the way, not sure if i am going to break away from all these substances or dive deeper. Logic seems lost.
I just got off of a week binge of Tapentadol. That shit was made by satan himself. Towards the end I was taping up my walls since bugs were crawling out of them and attacking me. Comparing it to meth is very accurate. At first it was a god send, but the side effects are just hellish. Oxy only for me from now on. Have fun with the hydros

I absolutely hate Kratom.

Loving these narcos, i wish the tylenol wasn't mixed in lol. I usually take Advil but haven't since starting the Narcos.

I've taken pure oxy 250mg daily total for 4 months years ago when i was hospitalized for severe burns.

I can't obtain that prescription any more and we just can't trust the mexican market anymore, all those M30's have Fent.

I'm not to worried about my tolerance, i keep things pretty chill. When i'm out i'm out. Valium tapers are what kick my ass. I'm overdue.... again lol
Now, you have me scared, I was on Ativan for( lorazepam) around 6 years+ and switched to Valium (30mg a day also) 6 months ago roughly.
It really doesn't do much for me but keep benzo withdraws at bay. Not Lol.
Sorry to hear about those burns.