Watch this space...

mona

Bluelight Crew
I'm off to work in about 7 minutes BUT I will post an extremely enormous message tonight about my wonderful weekend with Miss Apple!
Right now though, I've been informed of a wonderful website which bears my name as its working URL.
I suggest you all go and have a look at 'my' website...and have a laugh on me!
biggrin.gif

http://www.mona.com
At least I think this is it. When Apples and I arrived at Pillcat's place last night, she and Pinger told me that while they were surfing for particular sights
wink.gif
, they came across this one.
Well done guys
smile.gif
!!! What were you searching for ????
cheers
mona.
smile.gif

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
I get it now.........no wonder one of the others refered to you as MOAAAANNNNNNNNNAAA!!
wink.gif

I looked for you on the PEEPSHOW, but no avail.
------------------
~~~I dont do drugz, DRUGZ DO ME!!
~~~I have fried my brain. Do they sell them at the Dollar store?
[This message has been edited by ravErdavE (edited 12 December 1999).]

I'm currently only just coping at work this morning after being totally unable to sleep last night (that tends to happen when you're still hoovering lines at 8.30 on a Sunday night) but its worth it. Man, what a funny weekend mona and I had.....I'll let mona tell the story - she's better at writing than me and she has a better memory (sheah, right
smile.gif
).
I just have to say though that mona is one amazing person to spend time with. I don't want to say too much cause she'll actually start believing what I say soon
wink.gif
so I'll just give her a big kiss *mwah*. Thanks mona
smile.gif

miss apple
------------------
"Music produces a kind of pleasure which human nature cannot do without"- Confucius

AWWWW MAAAAN...aaaples
wink.gif
Thanks babe! What else can I say but 'likewise'. I had an AMAZING weekend aswell. I hope we can do it again soon...
OH that's right we ARE! Next weekend, and then NYE and then Dance for the Green Turtle, and then BDO and then...then..
I'm still too whacked to write this long ass post BUT it WILL come soon...
------------------
sunshine,smiles and stardust
mona