• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Warning/news

N

NoThanks_ATM

Not able to login ATM to post appropriately but either a warning or ditm as it's large #'s of od's for area & size.

http://www.weny.com/story/35783242/...edium=social&utm_source=facebook_WENY_TV_News

http://wnep.com/2017/06/29/epidemic-of-overdoses-in-lycoming-county/

Both are somewhat close to one another & ppl in the area mentioned source from all the various areas mentioned. An hour or 2 isn't that far to go to get things in said area. Things move around & what not as well as mentioned in the disgusting comments. Another reason for posting is to share the ignorance of the commenters on the Lycoming county/Williamsport area article in particular. Hoping maybe some ppl will read & reply though mostly would like to c this in a warning thread if possible as this is happening on a regular basis in the area & if we can help save anyone it's worth it! So thanks to whatever mod puts this where it belongs & when I'm on a computer & can access a regular account may contact a mod to create a regional warning thread if permissible. I know it can be a gray area but perhaps only warnings that have media/le announcements? Will have to discuss at the time. Sorry rambling, autistic & tend to do so when writing. My apologies. Just get the warning out, please. Thanks.

Man some of the comments....more like all of them...just wow. I am in MD and not too far from the pa line (nothing is far in MD lol) and I see so many PA tags at the clinic I go to...usually on an old beatup F-150 or some junker. Granted this is not even close to the same area but we have a lot of pa residents who work in the area and a lot of them know someone hooked or in jail, dead, rehab, any of it...

How are there soany ppl thumbs uppifng shit like "let them die". Guess these ppl live under rocks and don't have friends or family.